Round 2 - Titans vs Broncos

CMON BOYS, get up for it.

Edit: ive come to the conclusion i do not like Cooper Cronk at all.

Last edited:
We will not win, we cannot win the NRL will ensure we don’t. The need the Titans to be strong with the new team coming in and it is all about storyline’s and the Titans beating us with Fifita is the best storyline for them.

Every crucial call will go to the Titans and if they are in trouble they will just phantom 6 again them to the win.

Avoid the disappointment and realise now there is no way we can win despite how well we do or don’t play.
Nrl are slowly abandoning the storm and will be setting up camp in all things titans

also why are the fox panel just talking about perfect time to put the boot in the broncos and get one up on them.

I mean **** me they stole one of our best players , we have won the wooden spoon we are the shittest qld team in comp atm.

they are even heavily favoured to have a better season then us.

I know im whinging but **** its tough being a broncos supporter atm when all you hear on radio or tv is how much there all loving how terrible we are.

its like they want us to stay this way forever.

We're either going to win this comfortably or lose this miserably, it shan't be close.

also why are the fox panel just talking about perfect time to put the boot in the broncos and get one up on them.

I mean **** me they stole one of our best players , we have won the wooden spoon we are the shittest qld team in comp atm.

they are even heavily favoured to have a better season then us.

I know im whinging but **** its tough being a broncos supporter atm when all you hear on radio or tv is how much there all loving how terrible we are.

its like they want us to stay this way forever.
They do.

Ugh, Titans hype package running as soon as the main channel swtiches. The storyline is booked in "Little brother beats glamour club" *snore*

This is going to be a massacre. I'm actually thinking more than a 30 point victory now.
Well it’s been about 2.5 years since that sort of win, may as well make the next tonight!

We got this!!!!! OMFG listen to Coke McDruggo interviewing Kev, what a wanker

Better not be a bunch of craven bed-wetters in this thread tonight!

Last edited:
Expecting the crowd to boo Fifita

Don't mind the jerseys.

Don't mind the jerseys.

Improvement on the last two years but then anything would have been, I still don't love them. They do look better in person than on computer though.

Nice one Patty. :(

Active Now

• the_next
  • Painin the Haas
  • Dash
  • Hurrijo
  • Robboi_321
  • Cavalo
  • broncoscope
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Maroon4life
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dexter
  • heartly87
  • jarro65
  • The True King
  • broncsgoat
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Skyblues87
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.