Round 2 - Titans vs Broncos

Losing two middles for a month straight off the bat hasn't helped.

I feel like TPJ would work best for us off the bench.. he's just getting spent too quickly, but coming off the bench and running at the fatigued middles after 20mins would be worthwhile.

Carrigan needs reduced minutes at the moment, but that may not happen until Rd 4 when Haas is back

Somebody else mentioned it, but mentally, i think a fair few of these younger blokes probably need taking out of the firing line.

SOS needs to be sent to Folau, and put him straight into the #1

Isucko - Winger. Pick him there
Niu - Not up to centre, needs to spend time in QC, where he will spend majority of his career
Milford - Time for some time in QC, maybe learn what to do on 3-5 tackles. Croft/Dearden can try it out for a few weeks
Carrigan - Not a 13. Needs to be used as a bench prop.
Glenn - Had a few effective touches, but starting to show he isn't up to it anymore

TPJ - Great game. Needs to keep doing it
Bullemore - Needs to be our starting 13. He showed his footwork and speed through the middle will do well.
Kennedy - His best ever game. 3 hitups (2 of them were actually good) and 0 errors in his 10min stint. I didn't think he had it in him.

Where the **** is @broncsgoat? Imagine Milford getting comfortably outplayed by ‘the worst player in the NRL’...
I was in the game thread saying milf had a shocker.

Much like I was saying all last year.

I am totally with you about Carrigan's minutes. Way too many. For mine, Walters is not using him effectively.

Nobody, including myself though ( even though a lot of my Patty love is tongue in cheek, i dont think some people get that ) can say he was good enough tonight because he wasnt. His handling was terrible.

I was in the game thread saying milf had a shocker.

Much like I was saying all last year.
Cool, let’s **** Him off or pay him $300k next year. That’s $100k per try assist so he can’t complain.

Nobody, including myself though ( even though a lot of my Patty love is tongue in cheek, i dont think some people get that ) can say he was good enough tonight because he wasnt. His handling was terrible.
Sadly he was likely still not in our bottom 20% of players tonight.

Active Now

• Loch Ness Monster
  • Jedhead
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncosgirl
  • Midean
  • broncsgoat
  • broncos4life
  • Strop
  • Galah
  • porouian
  • Xzei
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Aldo
  • LittleDavey
  • eggstar10
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Sproj
  • Culhwch
... and 55 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.