Round 2 - Titans vs Broncos

Yep, he was fatigued, you would have to be blind not to see it. Whats he supposed to do though if the coach leaves him on when he is clearly stuffed, stop trying? Only an idiot would be getting at a bloke for trying to do his best when he clearly needs a break. He carried the forwards towards the end of last year and we shouldnt be relying on such an inexperienced player to be doing such work, and we were relying on two of them!
I know you want to boof him, but 3 or so minutes after halftime in the first bloody game of the year, is not the time to claim your favourite player is suffering from ‘fatigue’ as if that the excuse for some really shit play.

He has been shit this year, end of story. He is nowhere near alone in that assessment, 98% of the club has been, but he has too.

Yep, he carried the pack, while we were getting hammered. But he is still playing bad now.

I’ve said before and been shot down, that this roster is crap. Maybe people will start seeing this...

Put anyone at fb not named isaako and replace both 6 and 7 they are all dog shit.

Piax and dearden and possibly Herbie 1?

dont feed him mate.

most people here no exactly what type of person he is.

he never showed his face during titans shit years and he will crawl back like the coach roach he is once broncos are good again ( even though thats a good 3+ years away)
Imagine spending your time going on opposition fan forums and thinking your life is going well haha... it is seriously sad and I guarantee he doesn't tell anyone he does it bcos it is seriously embarrassing...

I know you want to boof him, but 3 or so minutes after halftime in the first bloody game of the year, is not the time to claim your favourite player is suffering from ‘fatigue’ as if that the excuse for some really shit play.

He has been shit this year, end of story. He is nowhere near alone in that assessment, 98% of the club has been, but he has too.

Yep, he carried the pack, while we were getting hammered. But he is still playing bad now.

I’ve said before and been shot down, that this roster is crap. Maybe people will start seeing this...

He isnt playing badly. His handling was just poor tonight.

Where the **** is @broncsgoat? Imagine Milford getting comfortably outplayed by ‘the worst player in the NRL’...

I would've thought with Asiata there that taking Carrigan off at the 30min mark was on the cards

I actually though Asiata and TPJ would share the lock role and the likes of Carrigan and Haas would be in at prop playing less minutes from how Kevvie was talking pre season.

I actually though Asiata and TPJ would share the lock role and the likes of Carrigan and Haas would be in at prop playing less minutes from how Kevvie was talking pre season.

I'd rather TPJ on the edge. More effective.

That's our 13th straight loss.

Last edited:
This is where my now unfortunate doubt about kevie has crept in....seems obvious to do that. Carrigan is a 60 min prop...but I’m just a no body what would I know.

Losing two middles for a month straight off the bat hasn't helped.

I feel like TPJ would work best for us off the bench.. he's just getting spent too quickly, but coming off the bench and running at the fatigued middles after 20mins would be worthwhile. Then he gets a break at half time... go hard for 10-15 after halftime, break and then go hard for the final 10-15

Carrigan needs reduced minutes at the moment, but that may not happen until Rd 4 when Haas is back

Last edited:
This is where my now unfortunate doubt about kevie has crept in....seems obvious to do that. Carrigan is a 60 min prop...but I’m just a no body what would I know.
Cardigan is a 60 min prop in qcup. A 0 minute prop in NRL. Bloke has to go

Active Now

• davidp
  • BroncosAlways
  • Aldo
  • Bongo
  • Fatboy
  • Sproj
  • Strop
  • Dony Eliakim
  • RolledOates
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Allo
  • Dash
  • Fitzy
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.