Round 2 - Titans vs Broncos

Yep, he was fatigued, you would have to be blind not to see it. Whats he supposed to do though if the coach leaves him on when he is clearly stuffed, stop trying? Only an idiot would be getting at a bloke for trying to do his best when he clearly needs a break. He carried the forwards towards the end of last year and we shouldnt be relying on such an inexperienced player to be doing such work, and we were relying on two of them!
He’s not fatigued when he does it in the 5th minute of a round 2 game. These players never had to work for shit, never earned a thing and it is fucking showing

Because when it doesnt come off he gets pilloried by all and sundry.
Why doesn’t he run? Why doesn’t he go looking for the ball? Why doesn’t he do something?

He’s not fatigued when he does it in the 5th minute of a round 2 game. These players never had to work for shit, never earned a thing and it is fucking showing

He dropped a ball. That wasnt fatigue, it was poor handling. Big difference. The main errors with the likes of him and Haas come when they are out on their feet.

dont feed him mate.

most people here no exactly what type of person he is.

he never showed his face during titans shit years and he will crawl back like the coach roach he is once broncos are good again ( even though thats a good 3+ years away)
His a warriors fan not a titan but he is still a piece of shit.

Lost by 12, not too bad.
I feel like that's the mentality of this playing group.. I said it last week and I got hammered. They are pea hearts. Given their debuts, money and credit before they earned it... I'd offer them all "market" value and tell them they can walk if they don't take it, there will be no negotiation, they have a week to decide. Seriously. We can't get worse, so why fight to keep them?

TPJ scores with 3 to go and absolutely no urgency to get the ball back in play. I mean fair dinkem are these ***** for real?
It should be incredibly obvious by now that these ***** are not in fact ‘for real.

Active Now

• Midean
  • Fatboy
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • porouian
  • simplythebest
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Battler
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • winslow_wong
  • Organix
  • Strop
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • Galah
  • Harry Sack
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Justwin
... and 36 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.