Round 2 - Titans vs Broncos

I honestly wouldn’t renew a single player that’s off contract end of this year. Clean the club out of everyone. These guys don’t know how to play

How is TPJ getting cut in half by Brimson

I’m seriously not watching another game this season. Don’t give two ***** about these peas hearted scumbags anymore

We could buy 17 QCup journeymen and it wouldn’t be worse than this.

Probably could right now! I dont know what the answer is now mate. Confidence is shot, so many young players with nobody in the team who can settle them down. Its a mess. As a team we should be looking for blokes like Pangai, Milford and Glenn to stand up and lead and they are falling short. Mess doesnt even begin to describe this.

If we can score any points that’d be the only positive.

I've resisted blowing up and having a rant throughout this whole shit show of a two years but tonight has done it for me.

This piss weak mob deserve every bit of criticism they get. I hope they get sprayed by fans at training and sprayed by people in the street. They're happy to collect the pay check each month but not put in the work. They cant blame the coach anymore, they're just overpaid weak as piss spoilt brats.

I hope Kevie publicly calls them out in the press conference because they deserve it.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncorob
  • Midean
  • Locky24
  • Santa
  • Ondi
  • Culhwch
  • Financeguy
  • azza.79
  • FACTHUNT
  • BRC088
  • Brocko
  • broncsgoat
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • porouian
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.