[Round 20, 2021] Broncos vs Cowboys

Soooo where are all our players that have come in to the top 30 to replace the ones who have been shipped off??

Do we have like 25 players left at the moment and a bunch of fucking kids

Arent they finally being trained the way proper NRL teams are...??

If so then....i guess this is the price of success...! :rofl :rofl :rofl

He will need the other prop to be an organising prop.
To be fair I think Haas could provide for both of them in ballskills department. And probably the workload too.....

Yeh savage AF from 1910. Love it.
1NFt

Looking at the available players, if Robati isn’t fit then there really isn’t any other option unless the bench only has 2 forwards. Looks like there isn’t a single other forward at the club that isn’t either injured or outside the bubble.

Wonder if the club may have a play at getting Jensen early because if 1 or 2 more injuries occur we could be in trouble.
As much as I'd like Oates on the wing if it comes down to it he could be pushed to the back row another option would be pushing gamble to the bench to cover backrow/lock and bring in Kelly its not ideal but he would do the job, staggs is another that could fill in if it comes down to desperate measures

If robati is right to play if kennedy is out he should be ahead of willison.

As much as I'd like Oates on the wing if it comes down to it he could be pushed to the back row another option would be pushing gamble to the bench to cover backrow/lock and bring in Kelly its not ideal but he would do the job, staggs is another that could fill in if it comes down to desperate measures
Why the **** would we put Oates in the back row when we have 5 blokes better than him and even the bloke we are trying to force to retire is better than him

Why the **** would we put Oates in the back row when we have 5 blokes better than him and even the bloke we are trying to force to retire is better than him
It was in reference to running out of forwards with the run of injuries.. I'm not saying to do it but if we have noone left he is one back who can play in the forwards

It was in reference to running out of forwards with the run of injuries.. I'm not saying to do it but if we have noone left he is one back who can play in the forwards
Don’t worry, mate. I understood.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • KeithustEndaf
  • Organix
  • Bish
  • GCBRONCO
  • eggstar10
  • Cavalo
  • theshed
  • broncsgoat
  • kman
  • Santa
  • Old Mate
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncorob
  • Johnny92
  • Brocko
  • Justwin
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.