[Round 20, 2021] Broncos vs Cowboys

Weaver again- nice pass- I haven't changed my opinion Weaver and Rivett are classy halves. Great vision for school boys.

Willison- great ruck before the try.

Xavier Willison- is just a massive kid, he was terrific last year in the Alf Cup. Such a physically impressive unit who understands the little things about football. Last year in the final he was told to just get a quick play the ball by Weaver and often that's not always headed by massive strong kids but he didn't fight it just got down and up and got his team forward- it was a terrific ruck play and simple- PBC scored.

Trial game v Wynnum his defence was excellent.

I thought Robati went well for Wynnum too on their edge- he’s a Broncos’ kid and at only 18 stood up with strong carries.

Willison was great in defence, I can’t figure out how he is so mobile. He saved two tries covering across.

Bullemor played 65 minutes and was running really hard and smart with his runs.

Willison just has to do what he has been doing for 12 months now in Alf, Colts and ISC- do your 30 minutes, find your front and move for tackles.

He has massive long arms and he uses them like levers to get up and play the ball- he's an excellent play the baller. The Broncos' halves should find space to attack if he gets some play the balls.

Kevvie: Hey Jamayne! Hey Brodie! Come on in. There's plenty of room. Sorry, not you, Xavier.

Coates: Why not?

Kevvie points to a sign that reads "No Xaviers Club"

Coates:
But you let in Xavier Willison!

Kevvie: It says no Xaviers. We're allowed to have one.

Tommy the teenage spy (FF to 1:12):

Wait, what?!? No one wants Milford?

Next they’ll be telling us water is wet.

Chuck him on Marketplace. The dude with the awful Milf tattoo on his leg might be interested. Or failing that, @broncsgoat.

Chuck him on Marketplace. The dude with the awful Milf tattoo on his leg might be interested. Or failing that, @broncsgoat.

I don't think goat's devotion to the Milf is quite at Wolfie/Pat levels....

@broncsgoat IS the guy with the tattoo.

@broncsgoat IS the guy with the tattoo.

Kevvie: Hey Jamayne! Hey Brodie! Come on in. There's plenty of room. Sorry, not you, Xavier.

Coates: Why not?

Kevvie points to a sign that reads "No Xaviers Club"

Coates:
But you let in Xavier Willison!

Kevvie: It says no Xaviers. We're allowed to have one.

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • I bleed Maroon
  • bert_lifts
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bucking Beads
  • Aldo
  • broncotville
  • Old Mate
  • the_next
  • BruiserMk1
  • Broncosgirl
  • johnny plath
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Financeguy
  • Jazza
  • The True King
  • Mr Fourex
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.