11. Robati
12. Riki
13. Hetherington

14. Gamble
15. Palasia
16. Bullemor
17. Piakura

Why not?

Anyone but Croft. Seriously! The bloke is literally a handbrake on the side. I know rest of the halves are shit but he deserves to stay in Q-Cup for good. He is that bad and still don't know how he was able to fool the club into getting a contract in the first place

Depending on injuries, I'm thinking:

1. Niu
2. Isaako
3. Staggs
4. Farnworth
5. Oates
6. Kelly
7. Croft
8. Haas
9. Paix
10. Kennedy
11. Robati
12. Riki
13. Hetherington

14. Gamble
15. Palasia
16. Bullemor
17. Piakura

Why not?

hang on a minute .. you drop Turpin but not Croft ...

I know BHQ hate Kev's famous shuffling of the halves ... but i for one would love to see it again this week. Croft out Kelly IN.

IMO, Paix isn't ready to start in the NRL, but should keep his bench spot.

p.s. no coach (not Bennett, and probably not Bellamy or Robinson either) are dropping their captain to go with an all rookie backrow rotation

On the strength of Kevin’s comments praising Flegler, it wouldn’t surprise me to see him select Milford for a last hurrah against of all teams the cowboys.

To all the comments, I just thought Croft was better than Gamble, that's all there is to it. Neither of them are the answer so I don't really care either way, as long as Kelly comes in.

I know my teamlists are always a bit out there but...am I talking myself into a stupid idea if I suggested giving Croft an experiment at 9 next week?

I know my teamlists are always a bit out there but...am I talking myself into a stupid idea if I suggested giving Croft an experiment at 9 next week?

not the worst idea ever suggested

He's not Hunt

Im setting myself up for major disappointment and going against my brain and calling it, win No.5 coming up!

Simple game plan, work over dearden. He is looking shocking and should feel lucky he’s only defending against Glenn

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Footy Fanatic
  • broncos4life
  • Organix
  • Foordy
  • PETERN
  • Mustafur
  • Jazza
  • Battler
  • kman
  • Fozz
  • cento
  • Justwin
  • kiwi2
  • FACTHUNT
  • Manifesto
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Porthoz
  • leon.bott
  • sooticus
... and 30 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.