POST GAME [Round 20, 2021] Broncos vs Cowboys

He plays like one (one of the good ones that is - not the should have retired a year or so ago ones).

Eh.. I actually think he's been pretty underwhelming so far in first grade. Couple of good moments, no doubt, but he's certainly not performing well enough to lock down a starting spot for next season at this stage.

I was watching it too, but I’m right into running. Don’t know if anyone else on here is.

International distance running has been super exciting the last few years, heaps of records being broken and lots of super competitive races.
Love it mate! Was surprising to see Cheptegei go down given his pedigree..

It was the beginning of the end:

Yeah I hate it too. A weird hick country sound that says we’re apparently the ‘Queensland Broncos’.

👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

I think it was, Haas was the dummy half that passed it to Willison I'm pretty sure.

Poor effort from Kevvie in the presser. "We've debuted four guys this year, Xavier Willison, TC Robati... uh, um. And a couple of others....... Selwyn? Cobbo. Yeah." Poor Kobe lol.

Explains why he forgot to bring him back on until the final 10 minutes.
I guess.

Yeah I hate it too. A weird hick country sound that says we’re apparently the ‘Queensland Broncos’.

👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻
I mean, how could that ever motivate the players? I would almost want to lose than be obligated to sing that crap when I'm buzzing from a win.

I think it was, Haas was the dummy half that passed it to Willison I'm pretty sure.

Poor effort from Kevvie in the presser. "We've debuted four guys this year, Xavier Willison, TC Robati... uh, um. And a couple of others....... Selwyn? Cobbo. Yeah." Poor Kobe lol.
Not necessarily a bad thing, hetherington doesn’t look or play like it’s his debutant season

Foxsports carrying on over the no try also...😂

At the game 2 of the cows tries looked to be off forward passes and the set before Feldt even had the no try was a certain knock on but we had to drop out...

No mention of any of that.

The media wants us to stay down so bad, its pathetic.

It was the beginning of the end:

See now if they brought back the collar Jersey from back then, well I am sure the boys would sing the song with more gusto. Love that jersey.

On the game, well our forward pack is starting to look more balanced now isn't it. Some of the egos removed and a few the guys have stood up, Palasia I think needs a contract and soon. Gamble is great and I really hope the bloke keeps putting in efforts like this because I think he could go really well with Reynolds. No need to move Staggs when with him Rikki and Isaako (playing well) you could have one of the most dangerous right edge attacks in the sport next year. Riki is green but the kid is an absolute beast and he isn't lazy, I think early this year he was gassed, once he builds that engine he will be elite. I am really starting to like this team and have that positive feel for it's future. Niu is gone and I am not really upset with it, he provides very little on returns and again was giving up early on cover defence and in goal work, he is not a fullback and our centres are better.

Hopefully Kev can keep remembering every ones names this week and keep them improving. In all seriousness I think he has done a good job since the return from break and given more time he will see the fruit of his labor early this year.

I know Tyson played well a week ago we wanted to send him to Baghdad so I wouldn’t get to excited yet, but I definitely agree that Staggs should stay at centre and the bronx should try and get Gamble, Mam and Kelly competing for that 6 spot in pre-season

I know Tyson played well a week ago we wanted to send him to Baghdad so I wouldn’t get to excited yet, but I definitely agree that Staggs should stay at centre and the bronx should try and get Gamble, Mam and Kelly competing for that 6 spot in pre-season
he's had 15 games...and keeps improving give Gamble a chance he is developing well. With good runners outside him and a good half inside him I like the look of it

I find the whole no try decision funny..
The slo-mo shows clear separation. Then you have the media crying that we shouldn’t be slowing it down frame by frame. It happens on EVERY try ya clowns.
imagine if it were a no try to us, it would have barely been spoken about and if it was, we would have been painted by the media as not resilient enough to move on from it.
For the first time in what seems like forever, we got couple of the 50/50’s.

Outrageous that they overturned Feldt's second. Lost control? Never in possession, therefore only downward pressure required. Try everyday of the week.

He did actually have possession of it, though. He grabbed the ball with both hands and went to plant it down but lost control of it just before he could. In that case, because he lost possession, he needed to regain possession by gripping the ball with both hands again.

Definite no try, and it's a definite no try every week.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.