vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t blame Kev for dropping Staggs and Periera. Horrible defensive efforts last week

Wouldn’t blame Kev for dropping Staggs and Periera. Horrible defensive efforts last week
Was pretty much 90 percent Pereira, on both Sivo tries Pereira shot up out of the line even though Staggs had his man covered. Kotoni also caused the error for the Reynolds try and made that try saving tackle on Blake.

I don't think they will drop him, they might start resting players for finals at some point.

18AwayWon9 - 7
19HomeLost16 -22
20AwayLost0 - 48
21HomeLost24 - 42

The Last 4 years against the West Tigers as a history.

So...we are their bogey team or other way around?

NRL2022Round20TeamList

Lee and Perreria dropped, still not risking Cobbo, TMM could be a late edition given he is at 18.

Kinda disappointed Gamble wasn't re added here don't think big bodies are required for this game unlike against Parra.

Mariner will be the one to watch, lots of raps on this kid.

I do not understand why Lee has been dropped. He hasn't really done much wrong. Why mess up team cohesion and dynamics now? Unless he's carrying an injury?
I think it's a bit harsh too but I'm guessing it's with a view to the future. Brenko ain't with us next year and Mariner has been performing well at Q Cup level, let's give him a chance to see what he can do in a lower pressure game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Waynesaurus
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Justwin
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • leon.bott
  • Jedhead
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Aldo
  • pennywisealfie
  • mrslong
  • kiwi2
  • Lurker
  • Culhwch
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • maddo
  • Evander
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.