Belmore Sports Ground

Saturday
Afternoon
15:00

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
We might be ok, if the dogs are going to have a bounce back it will be against Souffs next week, following that it should be back to business as usual and we should flog them easily by 2 to 4 points.

B574F44B-B18B-4E12-B327-62BABE7BE4B9.jpeg

We just need to win and not underestimate the dogs because they copped a flogging. I am so glad that Walsh is not playing origin 3. He needs a break to get his head right and this 3 game suspension will do him the world of good. I hope Payne doesnt play origin 3 either and rests his ankle. We are going to need him massively at the back end of the season.

Lets hope to god that Carrigan does not get injured during game 3. Seriously, why do they even play it?

After the comments by Kev and Reynolds in the presser after the Dolphins game I can't see Sailor being dropped.

Carrigan is the only Bronco in game 3 - Coates chosen over Cobbo and Haas hasn't been selected. Hope the ankle isn't too much of a problem.

Hopefully Carrigan gets a rest this game.

Can someone clarify got me please. Does the bye count as one of the suspended weeks for Walsh? In which case he is back for the game after the doggies, that being the bunnies?

With the origin teams named Dogs could be half a chance against the bunnies.

Souths will have no Latrell, Cody, Cook, Arrow, Graham, KK or Murray... maybe more.

Dogs will also get Burton back (considered him likely to get in origin, but not named... unsure if he's injured).

Hopefully dogs can rebound against a weakened bunnies rather than carrying it over to the next week against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.