Status
Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Referee Butler is truly farked.........

Already with reyno back we have had possession we would never have got had he not played.

im being optimistic but hoping that try just calms the boys down so we can just play smart footy. we look a team so void of coinfidence its painful to see.

We didn't drop it and we scored?
Season 9 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

I am ok with this. We have had so much more possession in the opening 20 min. We should have the fitness if we continue on this path

Reynolds should be talking to ref straight away... he's missed a ton of calls already... get it on record through the mic, because he's been fucking garbage already

Cobbo needs to watch replays of that Staggs run down the sideline.

This side to side and lack of cohesion in the set plays is so noticeable

Reyno is trying to drag us up on his own, we need the other derps to stand up with him.

Reactions: Gaz
Mariner is doing good at centre but if he passes once to Oates I will be surprised.

I can't believe people are rushing Reynolds to retire lol. Sign him up for an extra year ffs. It will take a decade for coby black to get anywhere near his standard even if he's playing on 1 leg.

How the **** did Gamble pass?

He was wobbly as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Old Mate
  • Allo
  • Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Rambstien
  • broncsgoat
  • leish107
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Tmac
  • davidp
  • azza.79
  • Battler
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.