Round 20 - Brisbane vs Melbourne - LIVE Discussion

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Brisbane Broncos v Melbourne Storm
Suncorp Stadium, Friday 25 July 2014
Kickoff 7:40pm

Referees: Jared Maxwell, Gavin Reynolds; Sideline Officials: Jason Walsh, Russell Turner; Video Referees: Steve Clark, Ben Galea;
BRI-LUteams8.png

1. Josh Hoffman 2. Lachlan Maranta 3. Dale Copley 4. Justin Hodges 5. Jordan Kahu 6. Ben Barba 7. Ben Hunt 8. Josh McGuire 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Corey Parker 11. Alex Glenn 12. Matt Gillett 13. Sam Thaiday
14. Jake Granville 15. Ben Hannant 16. Martin Kennedy 17. Todd Lowrie 18. Jarrod Wallace 19. Jack Reed 20. Corey Oates 21. Daniel Vidot
MEL-LUteams.png

1. Billy Slater 2. Sisa Waqa 3. Will Chambers 4. Mahe Fonua 5. Marika Koroibete 6. Ben Roberts 7. Cooper Cronk 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith 10. Bryan Norrie 11. Kevin Proctor 12. Ryan Hoffman 13. Ryan Hinchcliffe
14. Tim Glasby 15. Tohu Harris 16. Kenneath Bromwich 17. Jordan McLean 18. Dayne Weston 19. Young Tonumaipea
Official Match Hashtag: #NRLbrimel

Repeat the same comment every week: if we're not tight at marker or through the guts, Slater and Co will have a field day.

But I think we can get them, they're nowhere near the same side they used to be.

Not as confident as others. Can't afford to have any derp periods like we've had throughout most of this season. Cameron Smith always seem to dominate our markers. They have a good defence, I dunno if they'll fall for Hunt's dummies as easily as the last few teams we've playe.

We'll need to take this game seriously and if we have to go to sleep, at least try to make it a 5 to 10 minute nap, rather than a 20 minute snooze.

I have a friggin' date at 6:30 tonight..

If we can reproduce the effort against the Warriors then we should beat Melbourne.

I'm very interested to see how the players respond to the week that's been.

Pretty tight one in the Under 20's atm for a change, Broncos currently up 4-0 approaching halftime.

Jordan Drew has limped off the field and the Broncos go close to scoring again.

Taylor nails a 40/20 to put the Broncos well positioned late in the first half.

Jayden Nikorima slides through the Storm defence, passes to Paul Byrnes and we score under the black dot

1. Josh Hoffman
2. Lachlan Maranta
3. Dale Copley
4. Justin Hodges (c)
5. Jordan Kahu
6. Ben Barba
7. Ben Hunt
8. Josh McGuire
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Corey Parker (c)
11. Alex Glenn
12. Matt Gillett
13. Sam Thaiday
Interchange:
15. Ben Hannant
17. Todd Lowrie
19. Jack Reed
20. Corey Oates

Active Now

• sooticus
  • BroncsNBundy
  • bazza
  • Strop
  • FACTHUNT
  • davidp
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Organix
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Financeguy
  • Fitzy
  • broncsgoat
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Astro
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BroncosAlways
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.