PRE-GAME Round 20 - Broncos vs Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not fully understanding KNik to fullback. If it's for one week why not give isaako another shot he deserved another shot surely, I would be pissed with that treatment (wonder why juniors want to leave)? Is Boyd delayed? Is that info new from last week?

Here's a craazy idea that will be panned... why not put the one of the most promising fullbacks in last ten years I.e Milford (if fit enough) at fullback and fit the 3 the 'halves' into the halves and bench utility? Biggest problem is not that a couple of weeks would disrupt Milford half development but that Bennett might be shown up for not having him back there and putting his love child at fullback (as good as Boyd is at organising defence and the out the back pass he is not in a slater/Inglis or Lockyer class of fullback - I think Milford would have been and at some level is mad to have stayed at the broncos who are trying to make him a halfback before at least his mid 20s).

My view on the Nikorima at Fullback decision is that it's just Wayne giving Kodi a chance to unseat Hunt. I think if Kodi has a blinder tonight and Hunt is average or worse, we won't be seeing Benny again this season.

That's what it feels like to me anyway, Wayne is looking for any excuse possible to give Kodi a jump start on 2018.

Wayne said in the pre game he wanted more shape. Fair enough. We def want plenty of points tonight.

Loving the offloads.

Put them to the sword in the second half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Stix
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • broncsgoat
  • Santa
  • john1420
  • Xzei
  • kman
  • johnny plath
  • Big Del
  • Mr Fourex
  • Culhwch
  • Payneinthehaas
  • TwoLeftFeet
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.