PRE-GAME Round 20 - Broncos vs Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope that playing fullback Kodi spends a lot of time sniffing around the ruck looking for that offload kind of like slater does. Someone small with his speed could be lethal off the back of an offload against retreating defence.

It seems every time our forwards do get an offload away we don't have anyone ready for it and it bounces twice, goes 5 meters back, we run accross field passing it another 4 times and end up in the same spot (besides the one that led to the Milford try against the knights).

Wayne has lost the plot playing Nikorima at 1. I am fuming.
Yeah but how many times has Wayne done something full on crazy like this, and folks think old Wayney has gone senile, but it actually works out?

I'm sure he doesn't get it right every time, but I'm confident that he gets it right more often than not

Let's just hope this is one of the times it works out

Even if Nikorima drops 2 or 3 bombs, we should still win IMO.

Oh my...

But we're all blind! Even though there was confirmation that Isaako was going to be 18th man and the Broncos article saying likely Broncos team...
Mate, I think they're saying that Isaako is isn't not in the team in the place of Kodi who isn't not is not in the team that was wasn't named on the Broncos website, but then was changed not later in the week, which will won't be changed not when the team run out for the game tonight.

Pretty clear.

Mate, I think they're saying that Isaako is isn't not in the team in the place of Kodi who isn't not is not in the team that was wasn't named on the Broncos website, but then was changed not later in the week, which will won't be changed not when the team run out for the game tonight.

Pretty clear.
Thanks for clarifying that. [emoji142]

Even if Nikorima drops 2 or 3 bombs, we should still win IMO.

....if we remember how to tackle and not give the Dogs hope by letting then score some soft tries.

Depends if Isaako is in the squad ;)

Don't get the Kodi gripe at FB - Lockyer was FB was before 5/8 and he was defensively solid. People bagged Lockyer for playing 5/8 for ages too!

Pretty clear.
tumblr_my92g87wuX1rlb6iho1_400.gif

Wacko's whispers
Broncos will have one change with Kodi Nikorima confirmed to play fullback with Jamanye Isaako dropping out of 17. Bulldogs are expected to be 1-17, with only potential change being same as round 18 with Michael Lichaa dropping to bench, Matt Frawley at half with Moses Mbye starting at hooker.

No 20's tonight either. They're playing Saturday.

Wacko's whispers
Broncos will have one change with Kodi Nikorima confirmed to play fullback with Jamanye Isaako dropping out of 17. Bulldogs are expected to be 1-17, with only potential change being same as round 18 with Michael Lichaa dropping to bench, Matt Frawley at half with Moses Mbye starting at hooker.
These are some dangerous changes. Bulldogs could be difficult tonight.

Nikorima fullback .. cant see it .. just a wayne tactic .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Culhwch
  • Redux
  • Ffs...
  • Stix
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • broncsgoat
  • Santa
  • john1420
  • Xzei
  • kman
  • johnny plath
  • Big Del
  • Mr Fourex
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.