Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Nah mate can’t agree. These guys are all flogs but they are 100% right in this case. It just shows how fucking obviously disrespectful this was that even these fucksticks can see it.
Bang on...!
Everything they said was right, no matter how big a fuckwits they are.

In fact the whole lot of them can **** off, cheering like they one the fucking GF after we have just been pumped and got our first wooden spoon.

Couldn't agree more.....and I just can't get, why they all went along with it. Is it a generation thing....?

In general ........do you think U25/30's see what Boyd did as wrong....inappropriate....disrespectful? Whats all the fuss about....you old *****?

Boyd obviously hasn’t been paying attention at all this year, otherwise he’d never have let these 2 numpties chair him off, they’re the two blokes most likely to fucking drop him...
BB51E471 7B80 4027 9A4F E21AFB81626E

Last edited:
Couldn't agree more.....and I just can't get, why they all went along with it. Is it a generation thing....?

In general ........do you think U25/30's see what Boyd did as wrong....inappropriate....disrespectful? Whats all the fuss about....you old *****?
I’m under 30 (just) and I’m really on the fence. My initial reaction was rage but that’s also my initial reaction to seeing Boyd’s head so it’s hard to know if I’m being biased or not. If a player I liked did it would I care? Or a player that’s had a particularly rough time lately? Staggs, Payne Haas, Isaako? I dunno. Probably not.

Boyd obviously hasn’t been paying attention at all this year, otherwise he’d never have let these 2 numpties chair him off, they’re the two blokes most likely to fucking drop him...
View attachment 10097
They chair off anyone these days don't they? It used to actually demand standards.
70d3f03e4d4ab8dcefb5b7cc4eebd218  rugby league horses

Gettyimages 118284122 612x612

EiU8ERdU8AEsvo

Last edited:
This is the sort of publicity I’d like to see follow our season from hell.

Perhaps it might teach some of the entitled, self-serving brats a little humility.

Bravo to the Bulldogs!

I dont begrudge boyd celebrating having another child or his team mates being happy for him but the manner and timing is really poor and disrespectful to those invested in the club.

It was obviously pre-planned which indicates that the focus had not all been on the most important game of our year and i am not buying that it was the playing group's initiative alone, as there were other bronco officials down there

I also found it surprising that a self described introvert would make such a public, extroverted celebration. Surely it could have waited until they were in the sheds or on mad monday with his team mates.

I know it’s probably already been said but, what was the outcome for Staggs ?

Way wrong!

They’ll have him back on the field in 6 weeks tops. Sure, he will break down again almost immediately, but they won’t let the fact he can’t walk stop them from rushing him back!

Hopefully kevvie will punt the current medical staff and get someone in who doesn’t get their medical knowledge from google.

Hopefully kevvie will punt the current medical staff and get someone in who doesn’t get their medical knowledge from google.
Even Google would have told you bringing back Anthony Milford 2 weeks into a moderate grade hamstring injury was almost certainly going to result in a re-injury and extended layoff.

You would literally have to have less medical knowledge than Dr Google to have allowed a mistake of that magnitude.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Morkel
  • TimWhatley
  • theshed
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  • Wild Horse
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mick_Hancock
  • broncos4life
  • Stix
  • kman
  • Broncosgirl
  • sooticus
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Bucking Beads
  • Lurker
  • Midean
  • Wolfie
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.