/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

i agree with that sentiment ...

but i would much rather he play for NSW than get the ACL injury, especially so late in the season ... means his absolute best case scenario is that he won't be back until mid 2021
Yep and I would say the chances just went up that we will now hang onto bird.

Lads and ladies, please don't go over to the new Brisbane 2.0 team. Make sure you tell all your fair-weather-fan friends not to as well. Worst thing for the club would be letting the new team steal supporters based on a bad season. **** our board, especially White. **** the NRL, especially V'landys. Don't let the new club steal what we have built.
No genuine fan switches teams for any reason, let alone 1 bad year.
Broncos will be fine :)

Whats worse, taking the wooden spoon or scrapping into the top 8 on a points differential and being crushed in the first round of the finals. At least we know where we stand, there is no sliver of hope that is quickly snuffed out.
The spoon. 100% not even close

No genuine fan switches teams for any reason, let alone 1 bad year.
Broncos will be fine :)
I'd not be so sure. But I'd really emphasise that you entreat other not-so-hardcore fans to stay.
Dunno about that.......if Redcliffe land the new team, see ya Broncos.
Its been good while it lasted.
And so it begins... shame on you, sir! You live right next to Suncorp!
Just don't come back when they have a shit year.
Hear, hear! Anyone who does such a thing shouldn't bother watching the sport. The league is pretty bad with all the chop-change reactionary rules and media circus, to flip-flop between teams just indicates that you've got no idea about anything.

Yep and I would say the chances just went up that we will now hang onto bird.

Oh for sure, it is good for Kotoni to have rehab company given our other walking injury, Kahu will hopefully be off the books.

Should just say bye now then, mate. You’ve shown your hand. Cya

I'll say bye when I'm good and ready thank you sir.......

I've been with the Broncos since the beginning.....
before that I followed the Eels ......(no QLD) team

I'm born & bred in Redcliffe.....and played for the Dolphins. They are my team and its my home.

Thats all there is to it really.....

I'm born & bred in Redcliffe.....and played for the Dolphins. They are my team and its my home.

I can understand that. I think Id stay broncos but it would be close with a Redcliffe team from the dolphins.
If a brothers team ever came up I'd be gone but we're all safe in that one I think.

F the Dolphins, haven’t played a decent juniors team yet. Their coaches coach grubbery and they swoop in and steal our money & best players. They’re evil AF, and even tho I’m 20 mins away I’d never support them in a million years.

Last week, I thought to myself “this game isn’t going to be fun to watch, but at least we’ll get to see Gamble at 5/8”. This week I thought getting to see Staggs at 5/8 might be the silver lining. Sigh. Well, onto next year.

"Oh man, it'll be good to see the Roosters, Storm, Souffs and Eels do well next year"

Last edited:

These guys are spot on about the gender reveal.

100% they are. I am still fucking livid about it. If I had any power at the club at all Boyd’s cushy fucking job with the club next year would now be gone after this bullshit. My respect for him has been slowly drifting over the last year or so but it is now gone completely. In fact the whole lot of them can **** off, cheering like they one the fucking GF after we have just been pumped and got our first wooden spoon.

I honestly feel like the club is playing chicken with their fans and I tell you what they are very close to winning against me.

Paul Kent will find anything remotely controversial about the club and back the "it's wrong" side and hammer it home.

Kent, Tallis and Hooper calling it wrong. I'm convinced it was alright now.

Nah mate can’t agree. These guys are all flogs but they are 100% right in this case. It just shows how fucking obviously disrespectful this was that even these fucksticks can see it.

I'm sure others would disagree, but I think this is precisely the set of circumstances in which a shift in allegiances would be very acceptable and probably quite warranted.

100% they are. I am still fucking livid about it. If I had any power at the club at all Boyd’s cushy fucking job with the club next year would now be gone after this bullshit. My respect for him has been slowly drifting over the last year or so but it is now gone completely. In fact the whole lot of them can **** off, cheering like they one the fucking GF after we have just been pumped and got our first wooden spoon.

I honestly feel like the club is playing chicken with their fans and I tell you what they are very close to winning against me.
It was simply disgusting. Completely and utterly tone deaf by Boyd and just shows how little regard he actually has for the fans of the club.

I've given him an enormous amount of benefit of the doubt and objectivity over the last two seasons, but honestly after that little self centred show I realised I was wrong and Boyd honestly couldn't care less about the people who care about the Broncos and I now hope to never see him anywhere near Red Hill again.

Last edited:

Active Now

• big k
  • Sproj
  • bazza
  • Battler
  • Mustafur
  • RolledOates
  • Bish
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Skyblues87
  • Foordy
  • Galah
  • BroncoFan94
  • Culhwch
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • Matheos
  • bb_gun
  • BruiserMk1
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.