Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I think the Broncos must have done something to hurt Anthony Seibolds family when he was a child. He has been plotting his revenge for decades. Working on his credentials. Learning to sell hype. The art of coat tail riding. All to insert his infidel chubby arse within the Bronco brand. The implosion of the club has been so sudden, so swift, so calculated. To top it off, he slithered away with most of his contract money. Anthony is a master assassin. The military should seek him out.
I think it was more a plot from above. Seibold was used by White. NRL paid White to get the Broncos to turn to shit so Brisbane 2.0 can enter and snake some fans. Whether Seibold did it deliberately under orders or not, I don't know. Could be. The players just said they were confused. There was no guidance and there was almost immediate division. It all just coalesced so perfectly. White takes a bow and a sweet paycheck and a nice side deal and goes off into the vapour. Brisbane 2.0 enter the competition and all of a sudden you have multiple blockbusters at Suncorp with 2 teams playing amazing footy. Let's be honest, the Titans don't get good numbers even when they are doing well. Cowboys are a lock but too distant. Brisbane is prime for big consistent crowds and one or two poor seasons will quickly pay off when they are having upwards of 20k people at a Broncos and Brisbane 2.0 game 1-2 times per week (with exceptions) and a sell-out when the 2 teams play each other two times a season. MARK MY WORDS. I will be happy to eat them if I am wrong.

Oh don't take my post as a defense of other players. He isn't good enough and as you say, he was still better than most of the side out there. That is the problem in a nutshell.
That's kind of my point. If he is going, it better be for someone that brings the same attitude because we need that more than some fancy footwork or an offl
So what you're saying is they should just ignore the penalty and stand offside anyways? That way the officials will bow to the Broncos and treat them like a Western Sydney team?
Some of the most penalised teams in defence have finished in the top four in seasons past. It depends on how your opponents react to your line speed.
I can't say we will get a good result from a rushing defence but it doesn't look that crash now and stopping an offload might be a lot easier if we are hitting hard rather than sliding for 70 metres only to have a centre or wing get lost on the line.
Ideally we could rediscover the slide defence of seasons past, when our gun forwards could hold there own whilst our backs slide as one to lock them onto a side line but I fear those days may be gone, at least in the short term.

I think it was more a plot from above. Seibold was used by White. NRL paid White to get the Broncos to turn to shit so Brisbane 2.0 can enter and snake some fans. Whether Seibold did it deliberately under orders or not, I don't know. Could be. The players just said they were confused. There was no guidance and there was almost immediate division. It all just coalesced so perfectly. White takes a bow and a sweet paycheck and a nice side deal and goes off into the vapour. Brisbane 2.0 enter the competition and all of a sudden you have multiple blockbusters at Suncorp with 2 teams playing amazing footy. Let's be honest, the Titans don't get good numbers even when they are doing well. Cowboys are a lock but too distant. Brisbane is prime for big consistent crowds and one or two poor seasons will quickly pay off when they are having upwards of 20k people at a Broncos and Brisbane 2.0 game 1-2 times per week (with exceptions) and a sell-out when the 2 teams play each other two times a season. MARK MY WORDS. I will be happy to eat them if I am wrong.
This is satire right?

**** THIS STUPID FUCKING CLUB AND EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH IT
STICK THAT SPOON UP EVERY SINGLE ***** ASS
YOU ARE A BUNCH OF EMBARRASSING FUCKHEADS
L
You didn’t watch this year did you? He literally ran in front of our first receiver as he was attempting to catch a ball tonight. If he gets a contract anywhere after this season then those who sign him are fucking idiots.
he is aggressive in defence and doesnt run back at the marker every time. Thats a forward we lack

It is even simpler than that, this side just needs a good fitness coach. They have looked lazy and unfit all year.
I think we can do both. There have been some obviously very fit players like staggs who find themselves lost at times. I could say the same of farnsworth.
Our forwards at times look terrible in defence (well just terrible all over really) and I reckon you are spot on with fitness being a major contributing factor.

This is satire right?
Hahaha If you're gonna go in for a penny, why not go in for a pound? But I would be patting myself on the back for identifying it first if it ever came to light. Honestly, I find it funny and in the age of Q-Anon, why can't we dare to dream that our year of misfortune was the machinations of a deep-state in the NRL.

(Let's ignore the fact that the NRL are too incompetent to actually implement this)

Whats worse, taking the wooden spoon or scrapping into the top 8 on a points differential and being crushed in the first round of the finals. At least we know where we stand, there is no sliver of hope that is quickly snuffed out.

Not sure if anyone else picked it up but round the 62/63rd minute mark, McGuire deliberately stomps on Hopoate's chest while he's on the ground. Absolute dog act. That's why Hoppa chased him after that for the rest of the night to smash him.
Yeah I saw that, if offa gets a few weeks for less that has to be similar.

Not sure why Coates put in that silly grubber to no one which resulted in a 100 metre cowboys counterpunch. He should have backed himself for the corner... GI would have.

2015 - broncos lose first ever grand final against cowboys
2020 - broncos win first ever wooden spoon against cowboys

Cowboys will live in the Bronco's heads rent free forever

Some of the most penalised teams in defence have finished in the top four in seasons past. It depends on how your opponents react to your line speed.
I can't say we will get a good result from a rushing defence but it doesn't look that crash now and stopping an offload might be a lot easier if we are hitting hard rather than sliding for 70 metres only to have a centre or wing get lost on the line.
Ideally we could rediscover the slide defence of seasons past, when our gun forwards could hold there own whilst our backs slide as one to lock them onto a side line but I fear those days may be gone, at least in the short term.

I'd imagine you're referring to the Sydney Roosters who were the masters at giving away hold down penalties to spoil the play. Truth of the matter if offsides could be called on just about any tackle, Melbourne are the masters for instance at having their players come off-side down blind-sides to ensure the play will only go one way. They tried to penalise that and fix up the PTB only for the media to predictibly lose their cool on the behalf of the coaches and effectively told the referees to stop doing their job.

Point being, it's one for the Roosters to give away a million penalties when they're going through a dynasty, it's another for a regular team going through a horrid run with injuries. The Broncos don't deliberately stand back, ideally they get off their line but it's hard to do especially when you're getting punished for it right or wrong. Confidence is everything in this game and demanding line-speed is like demanding more tries. Yes, we'd all love that but it's difficult especially when you're getting penalised for actually doing it properly.

I'd say it's been that way for the Broncos since Round 1, but in truth it's been that way since the opening round of the NRL 9s. The NRL 9s!! A bit of hit and giggle where the referees were only supposed to get involved when absolutely necessary and somehow the Broncos get slugged with a 6-1 penalty count. Whatever excitement I had for the season took a massive dent right then and there. I thought the worm would turn, but it was just the beginning and it's how it's going to be until the Broncos manage to beat the referees, the bunker, 17 players and the human condition.

Did your sister/wife not point out to you that you have a cowboys polo on in your photo?

Honestly, we've had some trolls on here lately that have been massively dissapointing. They used to be clever and bait well, lately they've had the banter of 10 year olds. If your life is sad that you go on the internet forums of rival NRL teams in your spare time a t least Google some good banter or something. I was looking forward to the rival fans having their fun, but ****, the level is shit lol...

How do you win a wooden spoon? You win it by not winning.

Active Now

• TimWhatley
  • Broncosgirl
  • Manofoneway
  • theshed
  • Scorchie
  • Wolfie
  • kiwi2
  • Sproj
  • sooticus
  • FACTHUNT
  • Tim K
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Galah
  • Fitzy
  • kman
  • Xzei
  • Allo
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.