Round 20 - Broncos vs Sharks

We've been sloppy with the ball in hand but FMD the refs are boning us in the ass. Cronulla's only try came off a blatant forward pass (I am so done with touch judges, they're fucking useless.) and we're getting penalized for every little thing while Cronulla get carte blanche in the ruck.

Played like aids and were leading. Hopefully get another half time rocket and blow these ***** off the field in the second half

They have been playing poor too. Just a pretty low quality first half. Hope to see less dropped ball in the 2nd.

Why don't the just run Staggs in Glenn's place. He has played plenty of back row
Because he is built like a toothpick. Playing second row in NYC or ISC is not quite the same as the big time.

Lol at Fifita having a Sprite on the bench..
I'm sure that's much more beneficial than powerade or H20.

They said on Fox that he has been crook and chucking in the sheds. Lemonade usually settles the stomach a bit. Would need a few litres to settle a stomach that size though.

It’s not the Sprite but what’s in the Sprite bottle.

We've been sloppy with the ball in hand but FMD the refs are boning us in the ass. Cronulla's only try came off a blatant forward pass (I am so done with touch judges, they're fucking useless.) and we're getting penalized for every little thing while Cronulla get carte blanche in the ruck.

Cmon now you can’t seriously think we’re getting robbed by the refs

Great game so far.

Boys looked gassed coming off the field.

Might be a tight one. Need to dig deep!

Haven't had much opportunity it seems. I would be interested to see the possession stats.
56/44 to them.

We’ve made 4 errors. I actually thought it was more than that.

30 tackles tho.
Thats great. But give me aggressive-asshole-hated by opposition fans mcguire over 50+ tackle mcguire every day of the week. I was hoping this game would get the 2017 origin out of him

What the **** is Kahu doing in the centres?

We may have the lead but Sharks are winning the field position battle. I'm not confident of a win here, we are a bit off and Sharks will run away with it in the second half.

Shame about Glenn as if we need another forward injured.

Short goal line drop out is what I'd be going with at least half the time. Just with a different kicker maybe. Like Joey said, it's so hard to score in the opposition 20, and defence doesn't have to retreat far, just be alert.

Can someone put us all out of our misery and kill Hadley, thanks.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • marw
  • HarryAllan7
  • ettybay
  • kiwibronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.