Round 20 - Broncos vs Sharks

When we’ve got the ball in our own half, Kahu has been at centre and Roberts on the wing. Obviously a ploy to keep their winger out and therefore stretching their defence. I’m expecting a play where Jet winds up and steps inside on to a Kahu inside ball, just need to wait for them to blink and give us the opportunity.

Last edited:
When we’re in our own half, Kahu has been at centre and Roberts on the wing. Obviously a ploy to keep their winger out and therefore stretching their defence. I’m expecting a play where Jet winds up and steps inside on to a Kahu inside ball, just need to wait for them to blink and give us the opportunity.
Good tactic! Really like that. Morkel for broncos coach 2020

When we’ve got the ball in our own half, Kahu has been at centre and Roberts on the wing. Obviously a ploy to keep their winger out and therefore stretching their defence. I’m expecting a play where Jet winds up and steps inside on to a Kahu inside ball, just need to wait for them to blink and give us the opportunity.
Pretty sure they were doing it a bit last year as well. Kahu does have great ball skills.

Huge half coming up for season. Have to play full 80 to win most likely. Which for me is a fair test. If want to be serious contenders have to put it all together for a whole game not in patches.

Boyd has had best game all season at centre. Looks tight in Hammys still but so much better there. Brings Oates into game too so Oates can enjoy playing wing. Looks like pressure is off Boyd and he just looks more comfortable even as captain.

The takes by Isaako and Oates were both putting the body on the line efforts. Great to see the boys are switched on for this game. If they get Thi game it will boost their self belief no end.

Would love it if we gave a full 80 mim ute performance, but given our track record im a little cautious about any positive thoughts

Niko should have passed

The takes by Isaako and Oates were both putting the body on the line efforts. Great to see the boys are switched on for this game. If they get Thi game it will boost their self belief no end.

Milf and kodi working together a lot more too. I can see this paying off sooner or later.

Because he is built like a toothpick. Playing second row in NYC or ISC is not quite the same as the big time.

You cant have seen much of him play then in ISC. He copes easily playing against blokes.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Browny
  • Fozz
  • jd87
  • The Don
  • Brocko
  • Xzei
  • Bucking Beads
  • LittleDavey
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dazza 92
  • kman
  • Sproj
  • Kev_Guz
  • Jazza
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Turky Murky
  • Mustafur
  • mystico
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.