Round 20 - Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol getting belted as expected

We are not allowed to. The referees have proved that tonight.

They are still clearly way better than us, regardless of what the refs are doing.

Giphy 3

Haven’t seen Oates at all tonight.

It looks like Isaako doesn’t trust his inside defenders. He’s always in two minds and therefore ***** it up. Staggs and Turpin not helping in defence.
He’s ALWAYS done it though, always comes in I don’t think I’ve ever seen him stay out.

Look it’s now going to be a flogging, but we were in this game. Refs have opened it up massively. I cannot believe the rubbish that Melbourne get away with. Forward passes, knock on, laying down for hours in the ruck. We haven’t made it easy with 2x kick off out on the full but deadset, this referring is nothing short of horrendous.

It went down like clockwork, to the point of being creepy how uncanny it was. Everything from Staggs brain explosions with the kickoffs to Smith being on his game to TPJ being out to McC running it himself then getting the ball stripped. A comedy of errors that would be disgraceful against any opposition but because it's Melbourne it's pretty much expected.

I'm sure there is a lot to learn from Brisbane vs. Melbourne from a sports psychology point of view, cause it is so one way it is frightening. It's like Bellamy literally threatens the families of every player if they lose to the Broncos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Emanon
  • kman
  • Wolfie
  • Mick_Hancock
  • winslow_wong
  • ezpz
  • Dash
  • Stix
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.