Round 20 - Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** off Oates. Useless buffoon....

We will never beat the storm. It’s sad when your 30 and can honestly only remember beating them 3 times

We’re in the game if not for most of the Grubs forward passes & the refs dubious calls.

Exactly, this could be a thrilling contest and a great game of footy, now we get a bloodbath that is over by halftime. Why do they do this??

Don't think there's another matchup in the league where a side dominates the other like this. Not just win a stack of games in a row, but dominate every encounter.

That was lucky

I think we are flat track bullys. We struggle against any real quality

This team buckles under pressure so bad. That’s why it is criminal to kick it dead off a kick off... twice too. Now Oates has the jitters and Boyd goes into hiding.

Let's just win the second half

What an abortion of a set

2 good games all year doesn’t change the fact that he’s been crap for the rest
I don't understand, he's had some shit performances for sure but has started to come good recently. Now that he's struggling in a game we're getting dominated in, he should never be picked again? I guess I'm biased cause I'm a fan of his but I just don't get the logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Kev_Guz
  • Painin the Haas
  • broncsgoat
  • Stix
  • Fatboy
  • Mr Fourex
  • Harry Sack
  • Bish
  • Strop
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BroncosAlways
  • winslow_wong
  • Porthoz
  • Wolfie
  • Jedhead
  • Foordy
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.