10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rhys van Beurden

Rhys van Beurden

QCup Player
Jun 20, 2013
Gorden Tallis the only bloke in the paper to tip the Titans. The butthurt is still strong.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
A clinical thrashing of the Titans is what i want to see.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Gorden Tallis the only bloke in the paper to tip the Titans. The butthurt is still strong.
He's their PR manager or something now I think, so he's always going to tip them.

Rhys van Beurden

Rhys van Beurden

QCup Player
Jun 20, 2013
He's their PR manager or something now I think, so he's always going to tip them.

Yeah, I know. I've seen enough of that stupid, "I'm now a Titan, through and through" ad. Still, figured he'd at least be reasonable. I wonder if Hindy is tipping the Eels!

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Hope Kahu is ok. If not, Copley to centre, Oates still on the wing and bring another big bopper in like Ofahenguae

Organix

Organix

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 19, 2012
I decided to make a highlights video of a classic encounter between the two clubs.

Our back 5 that night. It's a reminder of just how bad things were in 2007.

1. Kemp
2. Michaels
3. Stagg
4. Hodges
5. Frawley

Awesome vid. I laughed at this : "https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7gAbOrF7D7d3bRhqSGiOhA" massive URL in the intro. Pretty cool intro btw. Like the music choice. Do you know who the legend is that posts all of the NRL highlights each week and seems to be getting taken down each week for copyright infringement but springs back up again as a slight variant? The channel has changed from NRL Highlights to NRL HLS to I think NRL Hub. It's awesome because the NRL.com videos SUCK in terms of load times and quality. If it's someone on here then MASSIVE PROPS.

Last edited by a moderator:
pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Awesome vid, SF. Despite Frawley and whoever else playing, we still had Hunt and Tate to come back from injury from memory. We were on our way to a repeat imo, until Locky did his ACL the next week and then pretty much everyone else in the team injured themselves.

Rally Towel

Rally Towel

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2014
A clinical thrashing of the Titans is what i want to see.

I'll be dissapointed with anything less. If we have another fade out (however brief) like against the Tigers, they should all be sent to bed without dinner.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
It is an amazing feeling when you know that an injury to a player that would otherwise be close to disastrous for a side at many other clubs is not even a big deal for us. We've managed just fine even without McGuire.

Last edited:
Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Awesome vid. I laughed at this : "https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7gAbOrF7D7d3bRhqSGiOhA" massive URL in the intro. Pretty cool intro btw. Like the music choice. Do you know who the legend is that posts all of the NRL highlights each week and seems to be getting taken down each week for copyright infringement but springs back up again as a slight variant? The channel has changed from NRL Highlights to NRL HLS to I think NRL Hub. It's awesome because the NRL.com videos SUCK in terms of load times and quality. If it's someone on here then MASSIVE PROPS.

Yeah, I want a custom URL but I need 500 subscribers before I can do that.

I'm not sure who the guy is and yeah it's NRL Hub now.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Gary Belcher is tipping the Titans :laugh:

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Round-20-V-Titans-3.jpg

Thanks refs, you fucking *****.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Wonder if that has anything to do with ref's trying to keep titans/tigers in the match with them being flogged all the time.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
A side that can consistently play well with or without the penalty count in their favour are well positioned to handle what hurdles are thrown at them. On the other hand it's alarming for a side like the Titan's that even with the stats in their favour they are just making up the numbers, it's going to be a tough position to turn around into 2016, recruitment beyond just Ashley Taylor will be critical.

I haven't heard anything more on kahu tonight, will post if I do, perhaps 1910 could let us know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • Foordy
  • Galah
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.