Round 20 - Cowboys vs. Broncos - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all falling apart.

We truly suck :glare:

This is embarrassing. Any other team would have put 50 on us. When will hook get his notice

One out hit ups won't win us the game. When will they get it?

You can just tell what Griffin will say in the post match conference, about us holding on or whatever even though we lost.

The longer the game goes the more this fucking team just completely loses its shit ... been happening ALL SEASON

Absolutely, the more I think about it, it must be either a coaching issue or a mental issue. The players have the skills as evidenced by the first 20min of the game. I just don't where to go from here.

This is embarrassing. Any other team would have put 50 on us. When will hook get his notice

NEVER
178823-anthony-griffin.jpg

Absolutely, the more I think about it, it must be either a coaching issue or a mental issue. The players have the skills as evidenced by the first 20min of the game. I just don't where to go from here.

I think it's mostly a coaching issue. Defending the lead, it's just reeks of Griffin.

FFS Parker!!

This is so bad. How did we not score

Hodges you fucking beauty!!!

Hodges!!!

Brilliant.

Prince to miss the conversion.

Here we go, I bet Prince will lose the match for us now

A hero play that actually pays off. Gotta be Hodges.

WOW Hodges. Throws a better pass than any half in the club and is still by far our best player close to retirement.

Oh I love you Hodges. What a fucking champion.

hodges needs a statue

wally is having another stroke out of excitement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Lozza
  • Broncorob
  • thenry
  • john1420
  • Culhwch
  • Sproj
  • broncos4life
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Aldo
  • theshed
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.