Round 20 - Cowboys vs. Broncos - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if it wasn't for Hodges, we lose. He's be fantastic this season.

Yeah I feel like Hodges knew it was him that was going to win it or nobody. Ill take the win but boy it could have been alot better after seeing the first 20 mins.

Timely try but I would say Hoffman's cleanup work from fullback saved us numerous times that kept us in the game for so long.

True, he was excellent too. But you can't win without scoring points, and Hodges pretty much looked like the only one likely enough to come up with any.

Timely try but I would say Hoffman's cleanup work from fullback saved us numerous times that kept us in the game for so long.

True, he was great. But attack wise it was Hodges that had to do it and he did, hes a god.

True, he was excellent too. But you can't win without scoring points, and Hodges pretty much looked like the only one likely enough to come up with any.

awkward similar replies

Lineup next week..

1. Hodges
2. Hodges
3. Hodges
4. Hodges
5. Hodges
6. Hodges
7. Hodges
9. Hodges

Well, at least Hodges wasn't robbed of MOTM like he was for QLD. :thumbup1:

Scrappy, but courageous win, had they lost, confidence would have been really shot. There isn't a spot for wallace in the team atm, he's not a hooker and really struggled to engage the markers and get us going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Waynesaurus
  • ChewThePhatt
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Bucking Beads
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Fozz
  • TimWhatley
  • porouian
  • mrslong
  • Spoon
  • sooticus
  • Stix
  • Broncos Maestro
  • winslow_wong
  • Johnny92
  • Alec
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fitzy
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.