Round 20 Discussion

Can the dogs ever just play the ball without interfering with the markers

Dogs just never in this game, with or without JT.

I do feel sorry for Graham. He gets hit high probably 2-3 times a game but refuses to go down and milk it.

LOL way way too easy for the Cowboys there.

Bulldogs are one of those teams that gets an easy run during Origin to undeservedly sneak into the top 4. They won't be there long though.

Dunno, the last 3 games aren't the hardest for them.

Hmm, hat trick but put down have to see.

Well done Winterstein!

Last edited:
It's on baby. If we can rack up a smashing tomorrow against the black cats, we'll be straight back into the top 4, at least until the Raiders beat the Warriors

It's on baby. If we can rack up a smashing tomorrow against the black cats, we'll be straight back into the top 4, at least until the Raiders beat the Warriors

A 1 point win will be enough to get back in the top 4.

Bulldogs were on 109 going into this game. We're on 99.

It seemed as if the second half was designed for the Bulldogs to hit back, except somebody forgot to notify the Bulldogs.

They were awful and while the Cowboys weren't as good as they were in the first half, they were still able to pile on 20 points in the second half.

The bounce back against the Dragons will be interesting but any chance of a premiership bid may have been extinguished for Canterbury. Meanwhile tonight's win had an air of back-to-back to it for the Cowboys.

Next week's game against Melbourne should be a ripper.

Taumalolo - 21 runs / 209 metres in 52 minutes.

Unreal how much work he gets done in that amount of time.

Thanks for undoing the F/A they gained against us Cows!

A 1 point win will be enough to get back in the top 4.

Bulldogs were on 109 going into this game. We're on 99.

Yes but we want a smashing to solidify our spot. We need breathing space going forward

Dogs did what I thought they would. Shit the bed against a good side.The commentators have been dribbling on about how good they have been, won 4 in a row blah blah. The 4 were Tigers Roosters Dragons and us during Origin.

I'm still to see Klemmer do anything remotely above average when it's needed, he doesn't make it happening.

Great win from the Cows and a big lift for our F&A.

Next week's game against Melbourne should be a ripper.
I really hope JT is right to play, it's always awesome seeing those two teams go against each other at full strength. Hopefully the really hurt each other too.

I really hope JT is right to play, it's always awesome seeing those two teams go against each other at full strength. Hopefully the really hurt each other too.

Yeah, big decision coming for Green & JT given the Cows are not much chance of finishing second. Resting JT now and getting him healthy would be paramount.

Hammies are generally a fatigue injury so JT should listen to his body.

Active Now

• Maddy
  • Hurrijo
  • cento
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Wolfie
  • Mick_Hancock
  • lynx000
  • Morkel
  • Harry Sack
  • NSW stables
  • Cavalo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • pennywisealfie
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.