Round 20 Discussion

A lot of new coaches go through shit like this, the real test is to see how they recover in the next year or two. A lot never do, like Maguire. Some do, like Robinson.

The decline in this Cowboys side is absolutely staggering. They don't cop nearly enough criticism for their recruitment and retention.

The media will have no choice but to unload the moment Green is given the flick

I tipped the Cowboys to win the minor premiership this year, I seriously can't even comprehend how they're this bad. Did Michael Morgan make them that much better?

I think it stems from their back line. They have nobody good back there. Coote, Linnett, Winterstein, Feldt, O'Neill.. the term "bog average" comes to mind.

Does anyone else really really enjoy watching the cowboys get shit on or is it just me.....

I tipped the Cowboys to win the minor premiership this year, I seriously can't even comprehend how they're this bad. Did Michael Morgan make them that much better?

I think it stems from their back line. They have nobody good back there. Coote, Linnett, Winterstein, Feldt, O'Neill.. the term "bog average" comes to mind.

You're right about their backline. They were so reliant on JT's career best working behind a dominant pack led by Scott and Taumalolo and now that they've lost both those advantages, their weaknesses are shining like beacons.

Lachlan Fitzgibbon is making Thurston his bitch.

At this point I'll be staggered if Oates doesn't end up in Cows colours. It'll piss me off to no end but it makes all the sense for them

Watching the cowboys get pwnt by the knights is almost as good as last night

Cooper's decline (with age) is a big blow to them too. Thurston LOVED putting Cooper into holes - at times that was 50+% of his moveset. Cooper is really shit now though.

Cowboys won't be in this mess for long, that's if Green can start using his youngsters.

Cowboys have some very good youngsters in their system, especially in their forwards, but Green is just flat out refusing to use them.

Cowboys won't be in this mess for long, that's if Green can start using his youngsters.

Cowboys have some very good youngsters in their system, especially in their forwards, but Green is just flat out refusing to use them.
Yes they will.

Without Thurston and the kissed on the dick decisions they are fucking nothing.

They will be propping up the table for many many years.

And all I can say suck shit!

Fitzgibbon.

Take a fucking bow.

Green is clearly a shit coach but a good salesman. How do you take a premiership favourite to a spoon and get a 3 year million dollar a season upgrade??

Green is clearly a shit coach but a good salesman. How do you take a premiership favourite to a spoon and get a 3 year million dollar a season upgrade??

"JT can play on until he's almost 40, don't worry about it."

Does anyone else really really enjoy watching the cowboys get shit on or is it just me.....
No, I want them to jointly carry the wooden spoon with Parramatta, with the exact same home and away points differential!

**** off commentators. All the **** did was fall onto the ball. Get a life.

Active Now

• Dash
  • FACTHUNT
  • Financeguy
  • Broncorob
  • Jazza
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Organix
  • Ejbroncos
  • Old Mate
  • Yem
  • bert_lifts
  • Brocko
  • Browny
  • theshed
  • Strop
  • Rah88
  • Xzei
  • Johnny92
  • LittleDavey
... and 69 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.