[Round 21, 2021] Knights vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve had a good think about this game and there is literally no way we lose. Broncos 30+
Can we do 50+? Will help our for and against for our top 8 run.

Knights with the short turn around have their excuse already set up for them.

Can we do 50+? Will help our for and against for our top 8 run.

Knights with the short turn around have their excuse already set up for them.
Whatever you need, Santa. Just keep our top 8 hopes alive.

If you're talking about Croft ... then that's because he played for Churchie not Gregory Tce
Now you're snubbing him as well. Poor Patty.

We win tonight and win comfortably. Staggs is a miss, its been noticable that teams actually have to be aware of what he brings compared to our other centers.

So conflicted tonight, why the **** couldnt we have played on another day this week. I really want to watch the hockey final in the olympics. Guess ones going on my phone and the other on tv
I just decided on the hockey. Going for the 18th gold for most ever so the added value there sees them win out

Just win ffs.

I have my doubts, Ponger and Pearce playing is worst case scenario for us tonight.

I'm that confident of victory i'm going to play the new DayZ takistan map, not watch the game and just look at the headlines tomorrow of our crushing victory.
Is this his latest album?

IMHO, it’ll take a bit to be better than The Blueprint 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• MrMoore
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.