[Round 21, 2021] Knights vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve had a good think about this game and there is literally no way we lose. Broncos 30+

Download

Broncos by 14.

First 10 minutes will be dreadful, 30minute mark Knights score back to back.

Behind at half time, 55min mark the afterburners come on and we run home with 3 tries to win it.

Levi to kick into gear at half time and Gamble to get under their skin in the first 10 after half time.

Like everyone else I've been let down by the team following a win so I'm not sure what to expect tonight. Minimum standard should be a strong defensive effort regardless of who is selected. We must embrace the Melbourne standard. It makes no difference to them who is selected, a job for everyone and no excuse not meeting the team standard which is committed defence first.

Even if a guy can't excell in any position he must still give his all in defence. A team where everyone does that wins more than it loses.

Not having staggs is going to sting tonight

He was basically the difference between winning and losing. I just don't think we have the strike to score enough points to win now, especially with a nuffy like Croft in the halves.

I'll just be happy if we can stick with them and not get blown off the park. I think we'll struggle to score points but want to see the defence keep coming at them.

We win tonight and win comfortably. Staggs is a miss, its been noticable that teams actually have to be aware of what he brings compared to our other centers.

Alot of pressure on the knights to win this one to push into the top 8.. chance they could choke under pressure I think were a big chance if we build on what we've been doing the last couple weeks.

He was basically the difference between winning and losing. I just don't think we have the strike to score enough points to win now, especially with a nuffy like Croft in the halves.
Having him there also gives space too riki and isaako.

I think this game comes down to ball security and refing.

Spot on. He doesnt even have to be playing well, he's just player you constantly have to keep an eye on.
Speaking of constantly keeping your eye on a player, guess who the Courier Mail just snubbed?

ScreenScreenshot 2021 08 05 at 17 09 23 GPS First XV rugby Terraces best past and present

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• MrMoore
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.