[Round 21, 2021] Knights vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brailey “rested” for tomorrow night.
If that doesn’t tell our boys what they think of us, nothing will.
Top motivation right there. Get it done lads!

He's just being 'accurate' and 'exclusive' and 'doesn't understand or know what he is writing'.

I promise I will not derail the thread further.
Just got off the phone with Badel. He said the ad desk made him write the word "snub" instead of "omit" in order to trick @Foordy into clicking on the story. If they can fit him up with an all-new Kia Sportage, Badel will get a cut for setting up the click.

Unfortunately can't see us firing a shot in this one. We've shown absolutely no capability to put in consecutive good performances. A few times now we've come against weaker opposition then the knights after a solid performance and just haven't turned up. As much as I'd like to think we've turned the corner i just can't believe it.

Pretty much full strength knights with Ponga firing and us missing our number one weapon in front of an empty stadium.

We've been satisfactory for two weeks in a row now so expecting an off night. Which could get messy Knight's to win this in a canter.

Just got off the phone with Badel. He said the ad desk made him write the word "snub" instead of "omit" in order to trick @Foordy into clicking on the story. If they can fit him up with an all-new Kia Sportage, Badel will get a cut for setting up the click.
Nice looking car, lots of tech too.

Unfortunately can't see us firing a shot in this one. We've shown absolutely no capability to put in consecutive good performances. A few times now we've come against weaker opposition then the knights after a solid performance and just haven't turned up. As much as I'd like to think we've turned the corner i just can't believe it.

Pretty much full strength knights with Ponga firing and us missing our number one weapon in front of an empty stadium.

We've been satisfactory for two weeks in a row now so expecting an off night. Which could get messy Knight's to win this in a canter.
I feel like this will be a training run for the knights. If they train hard they’ll get 50 points.

If I were Kevvie, I’d put up a picture of Seibold and say guys, do you want this idiot to get one over you? You decide, your response will prove who you are and if you have a future in this comp.

Best worries me, the Broncos' backs continue to think that going up two steps and standing flat footed with your feet planted then retreating five steps is the way to stop a 100kg outside back.

Best worries me, the Broncos' backs continue to think that going up two steps and standing flat footed with your feet planted then retreating five steps is the way to stop a 100kg outside back.
Him against Arthurs is a big mismatch in size too, Staggs being out is a massive out for us on that side.

Hopefully Gamble can get into their heads or something.

Brought him in for supercoach this week, for this very reason.

In my opinion, I think that is actually where Croft is best suited, certainly more so than Kelly anyway.
I agree. I actually like Croft’s energy and direct runs sometimes and reckon with his speed he’d be a much better dummy half than halfback

I agree. I actually like Croft’s energy and direct runs sometimes and reckon with his speed he’d be a much better dummy half than halfback
Not sure everyone is aware of Brodie's pedigree before he came to the club. For example, not only was he captain of the 2017 Junior Kangaroos, he was Man of the Match in their thrashing of a NZ side captained by Jarome Luai. And vice captain of the 2019 Junior Kangaroos (Fifita was captain) that thrashed France.

He's been a disappointment to us, and Melbourne, but I'm sure his resume will look good to an ESL recruiter.

Seibold in his return to Suncorp tonight.
Thank **** he’s not in our box this time.

Edit: Hang on, he prob will be in our box considering it’s their home game technically?
Ah well, he’s had plenty of losses sitting there so hopefully his form continues.

Seibold in his return to Suncorp tonight.
Thank **** he’s not in our box this time.

Edit: Hang on, he prob will be in our box considering it’s their home game technically?
Ah well, he’s had plenty of losses sitting there so hopefully his form continues.

has he actually been in the Knights coaching box ... isn't he just a 'consultant'

has he actually been in the Knights coaching box ... isn't he just a 'consultant'
100% has been in the coaching box.
Keep an eye out tonight.
A3441E06 64C3 4B2B A4CB 9B0C3EE2E6B0

100% has been in the coaching box.
Keep an eye out tonight.

I think i'll give that a miss ... i like my TV, wouldn't want it to get damaged by some projectile 😛

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• The True King
  • Griffo
  • Mister Wright
  • Foordy
  • bb_gun
  • Skyblues87
  • Financeguy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncorob
  • Fitzy
  • Wolfie
  • Galah
  • BroncosAlways
  • Scorchie
  • BruiserMk1
  • Mr Fourex
  • MrRobot
  • Maroon4life
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.