PRE-GAME [Round 21, 2022] Broncos vs Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Kevvie isn't making the mistake rookie coaches can make by tinkering with the side.

At this stage of the season, your main 17 should be settled and no changes should be made barring injuries/suspension. Unfortunately, Kevvie is going against that.

I kinda still get Nui over TMM (even if I don't agree with it), given he's not horrible and TMM is leaving.

But Turpin over Paix? I didn't notice him much, but did Paix play that badly last week?

Also, if Farnworth is coming back soon, I would rather Lee keep that centre position warm (but maybe it's because he's leaving too..).

Could Paix still have lingering effects from the concussion against the Dragons? You'd think he should have sat out last week if so, but maybe everything checked out and he still had some issues during the game.

Could Paix still have lingering effects from the concussion against the Dragons? You'd think he should have sat out last week if so, but maybe everything checked out and he still had some issues during the game.

Could be but he has been named in the reserves so you wouldn't think that would be the case if so.

I kinda still get Nui over TMM (even if I don't agree with it), given he's not horrible and TMM is leaving.

But Turpin over Paix? I didn't notice him much, but did Paix play that badly last week?

Also, if Farnworth is coming back soon, I would rather Lee keep that centre position warm (but maybe it's because he's leaving too..).

Lee is certainly the better option but I get giving Aquaman another go, he was pretty decent.

I hope Kevvie isn't making the mistake rookie coaches can make by tinkering with the side.

At this stage of the season, your main 17 should be settled and no changes should be made barring injuries/suspension. Unfortunately, Kevvie is going against that.

Needed to stiffen up the middle .
Tigers made ground and offloaded when the 2nd stringers were on . Turpin`s strength is ?

To the Tesi haters . You got it wrong ,,, again .

I can understand Turpin in for Paix, Turpin is a better defender and we got exposed up the middle a few times against the Tigers

wow kevvie has gone full clown mode. Good job. TMM being omitted is a bad joke. Cant believe ikin is backing this garbage.

When the front office starts selecting the team , you will know Kevies days at the Broncos are numbered .

They employed him to do a job . Why keep a dog and do all the barking yourself ?

I don't think Niu's selection is because of TMM not being here next year otherwise he wouldn't go with Turpin over Paix who is the opposite.

Look I hope we win, but the team can be better.

I don't think Niu's selection is because of TMM not being here next year otherwise he wouldn't go with Turpin over Paix who is the opposite.

Look I hope we win, but the team can be better.

Please ! Stop now !!
You are making actual sense .

God I hope some of these selections are to put the opposition in a false sense of security and to change before the game hahaha.

TMM was a revelation, especially in defence.
The Billy/Paix rotation was looking promising.
And Lee was doing the job.
I’m a bit lost tbh.
I hope the guys who got the nod step up.
I know Niu is an attacking gun and Turpin can shore up the middle, but we looked so much better with TMM at the back and Paix chiming in for 30 mins.
I also think the front row rotation is better with Jensen starting and Flegler off the bench.
Wouldn’t mind seeing Piakura get a run in Palasia’s spot. While Keenan is doing a good job, if he is only warming the pine let’s give Piakura a shot for 10-20 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • Sproj
  • Hurrijo
  • heartly87
  • FACTHUNT
  • Kev_Guz
  • BroncoFan94
  • Yellowfella
  • cento
  • Allo
  • BruiserMk1
  • Dee
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Robboi_321
  • Aldo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Morkel
  • Wolfie
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Gaz
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.