Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Carrigan better be back in the middle.

Haas, Carrigan and Walsh will all be back. Pretty massive for us. Gotta feel for Sailor, he hasn't done a thing wrong while covering for Walsh yet he's about to get easily turfed.

If we can win the forward battle, I think we've got plenty of points in us to run away with it. Playing at the Sunny Coast has got to be a bonus.

I reckon Walters could play 80. Sailor could have a run at 14
I didn’t really mind what I saw from Smoothy today. Sailor could provide a bit of explosiveness from dummy half like Nikorima used to.

Did someone else say he used to play a lot in the halves? Could be a look in over Madden if injuries occur maybe?

I didn’t really mind what I saw from Smoothy today. Sailor could provide a bit of explosiveness from dummy half like Nikorima used to.

Did someone else say he used to play a lot in the halves? Could be a look in over Madden if injuries occur maybe?
I have Sailor above Madden for 6 cover, but Madden ahead for 7 cover.

I don't think Billy is an 80 min player against a good team though.

I don’t think he did much at all. There was a try he should have scored but was too slow and his first pass to Reynolds was way out in front of him and nearly led to a knock on

There was a try he should have scored but was too slow
That's on the shit pass from Staggs to Smoothy. Threw it behind him, and lofted it as well, so it killed all of Smoothy's momentum.

The bloke needs as much momentum as he can get, because he's about as quick as an inanimate carbon rod.

I would seriously consider this:

1. Walsh
2. Mariner
3. Staggs
4. Farnworth
5. Cobbo
6. Sailor
7. Reynolds
8. Haas
9. Walters
10. Jensen
11. Capewell
12. Piakura
13. Carrigan

14. Smoothy
15. Hetherington
16. Taupau
17. Willison

Gives Mam a week off as he is looking a bit off the boil and banged up. That is the only spot I'm umming and ahhing over, I'm keen to see the rest there.

That's on the shit pass from Staggs to Smoothy. Threw it behind him, and lofted it as well, so it killed all of Smoothy's momentum.

The bloke needs as much momentum as he can get, because he's about as quick as an inanimate carbon rod.

I don't think he was actually aiming for Smoothy tbh

I would seriously consider this:

1. Walsh
2. Mariner
3. Staggs
4. Farnworth
5. Cobbo
6. Sailor
7. Reynolds
8. Haas
9. Walters
10. Jensen
11. Capewell
12. Piakura
13. Carrigan

14. Smoothy
15. Hetherington
16. Taupau
17. Willison

Gives Mam a week off as he is looking a bit off the boil and banged up. That is the only spot I'm umming and ahhing over, I'm keen to see the rest there.
Mam just come off a bye so why would he need a rest. Mam got a small burner hit but still played good the rest of the bulldogs game.

I think we're going to continue seeing a back on the bench, at least for this game anyway.

I think Kevvie is going to continue using Cobbo the way he used him against the Bulldogs. I think he did a good job actually. He held his own in the middle and I like the idea of him having a roaming role especially when we're in the attacking zone. Reyno and Walsh could really use that to our advantage.

I think we're going to continue seeing a back on the bench, at least for this game anyway.

I think Kevvie is going to continue using Cobbo the way he used him against the Bulldogs. I think he did a good job actually. He held his own in the middle and I like the idea of him having a roaming role especially when we're in the attacking zone. Reyno and Walsh could really use that to our advantage.
I do feel like for the role that he is being used at it would be better to use Herbie for it though, and just have Cobbo in Herbies spot with Mariner on the wing.

Herbie has a bigger motor and like Cobbo is big enough to do damage in the middle, Cobbo didn't exactly have the opportunity in that role to use his skills like he can use on the edge.

Rabbitohs the only team to have deserved to beat us this season. We were not good that night, and it sticks in my throat.
Would be nice to put that behind us and beat one of the media’s darlings.

It’ll be close, but if we can score more than them, we’ve got a good chance of winning…… ;-)

I do feel like for the role that he is being used at it would be better to use Herbie for it though, and just have Cobbo in Herbies spot with Mariner on the wing.

Herbie has a bigger motor and like Cobbo is big enough to do damage in the middle, Cobbo didn't exactly have the opportunity in that role to use his skills like he can use on the edge.
Could argue either way there. Herbie, because he prefers to run like the most agile prop you've ever seen. And Selwyn, because his confidence builds with involvement. Plus the more ball he sees the more he scores. Rotation might be the answer.

You could throw Kotoni's name in there, too. He needs more ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Lostboy
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.