COMPLETE [Round 21, 2024] Broncos vs Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really sure what to make of that scoreline, the quality of our football in that half was horrible.

I'm not really sure what to make of that scoreline, the quality of our football in that half was horrible.
We are very lucky we are in the game

I really pray we can fire up in the second half and sneak away with the win

Maybe the ref could keep them on side for 1
It won't happen, so we need to handle it better.

I don't hate Billy like others do, but his passing is a real issue when teams defend like the dogs are against us

There’s too many issues with this team. So disjointed and panicking when we have the ball.

Bulldogs to reset at half time and run away with this.

Anyone still think we are well coached.
Kicking in hope on the 3rd, front rowers kicking for themselves on the 4th 10 mtrs out, slow PTBs
No structure to fall back on.
Sure we score some long range tries but we rely on luck not a structure that creates space to play off the back of.
We're lucky to still be in this game, Dogs will be wondering WTF just happened.

We need to take Cobbo off and let oats on the wing

Staggs easily best on ground.
Billy shouldn't halve played the full 40. Surely we aren't only using Mozer for 20mins.
Reyno hasn't had much of an impact yet, hopefully a big second half.
Win or lose we are no competition for the top few sides this year unfortunately.

There’s too many issues with this team. So disjointed and panicking when we have the ball.

Bulldogs to reset at half time and run away with this.

Appreciate the optimism, as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.