COMPLETE [Round 21, 2024] Broncos vs Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao we are so bad.

Absolutely pathetic.

This place needs a serious shake up.

This is some of the worst edge defence I have ever seen from a team. Like the centres and halves have no idea what they are doing. Looks amateurish. Reminds me of us the start of the year

Dogs look like putting 50 on us without their captain.

This is fucking pathetic

Sorry but get rid of him before 25 is over too.

Our season is officially over.

Making the Dogs look like world beaters today.

An appropriately pathetic, dysfunctional and insipid end to what has been a joke of a season. Kev has all but lost me. I appreciate everything he has done for the club, but he is just not up to it as a coach. Ciraldo made him look useless today. Also a few players like Cobbo, Hetherington and B Walters that are more or less passengers. And the Dogs were missing Crichton and JAC.

With the squad we have on paper, being closer to the bottom 4 than the top 8 is just unacceptable.

This is some of the worst edge defence I have ever seen from a team. Like the centres and halves have no idea what they are doing. Looks amateurish. Reminds me of us the start of the year
Agree, and it’s why we deserve the ladder position we have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Dazza 92
  • Kev_Guz
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Old Mate
  • Spooky1013
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • FACTHUNT
  • barker
  • Johnny92
  • Allo
  • Robboi_321
  • Wolfie
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • bb_gun
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.