COMPLETE [Round 21, 2024] Broncos vs Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
How in the world after 60 minutes of football has our defence not adjusted??

Deadset its not even like its unexpected. These plays are so telegraphed the commentators and 40k people in the crowd can see them coming but the entire broncos squad and coaching stuff can't?

Some serious questions need to he asked.
Because this is the difference between a shit coach and an actual coach.

Ciraldo schooling Kev.

People talking shit about how it takes teams years to build systems etc have no fucking idea what they are talking about. Ciraldo's done it in 12 months.

Whoever thinks it’s smart paying 1.4m for Walsh better rethink things. We have a lot of issues that need to be addressed prior to spending our cap on 1 player.
If we pay him that I really fear it will be the end of us

Dont worry about the mam/ref trip

Whats more glaringly obvious is that this team is just not up for it in 2024.

They are trying hard, but all teams try hard in the NRL.

Something isn’t fundamentally working this year in D , and our attacks been mediocre and disjointed this year.

Injuries to add to that, but I think we should really focus on 2025.

To not win AT LEAST 1 title with this core group would be dragons-esque of shame , and even they manage to scrap one in 2010.

Look at the talent on paper compared to that dogs team, and Critta isnt even playing.

We just not getting it right this year, I think our tactics and coaching should be refreshed for 2025.

An appropriately pathetic, dysfunctional and insipid end to what has been a joke of a season. Kev has all but lost me. I appreciate everything he has done for the club, but he is just not up to it as a coach. Ciraldo made him look useless today. Also a few players like Cobbo, Hetherington and B Walters that are more or less passengers. And the Dogs were missing Crichton and JMK.

With the squad we have on paper, being closer to the bottom 4 than the top 8 is just unacceptable.
Think you meant JAC. JMK is a Phin.

I can’t remember a season this trashed by injuries

Adam should walk the team off after this performance from Atkins and the bunker
We've had some bludger calls but this is a must win game and we have dished up half hearted hot garbage.
This is embarrasing, getting what we deserve and no excuses re injuries or whatever the Kev apologists want to throw up.

Because this is the difference between a shit coach and an actual coach.

Ciraldo schooling Kev.

People talking shit about how it takes teams years to build systems etc have no fucking idea what they are talking about. Ciraldo's done it in 12 months.
It’s specious reasoning
People say Kev is a first grade coach so he must know what he’s doing

And the season goes.........

Attachments

• IMG_20240609_130736.jpg
    IMG_20240609_130736.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 31
We've had some bludger calls but this is a must win game and we have dished up half hearted hot garbage.
This is embarrasing, getting what we deserve and no excuses re injuries or whatever the Kev apologists want to throw up.

Look I agree, but that doesn't absolve the refs killing us at every chance they get

Riki is fucking rubbish compared to most teams first choice backrowers…I know 3 or 4 years ago he said nice things about the club at contract time but how long does that goodwill last…

So sad to see Broncos completely imploding like this. 😭

So much crash and burn.

Look I agree, but that doesn't absolve the refs killing us at every chance they get
The reason it kills us is because we need every possible thing to go our way to have any remote chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Johnny92
  • Shane Tronc
  • Kev_Guz
  • The True King
  • Old Mate
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Dazza 92
  • Spooky1013
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • FACTHUNT
  • barker
  • Allo
  • Robboi_321
  • Wolfie
  • TwoLeftFeet
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.