COMPLETE [Round 21, 2024] Broncos vs Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this hasn't been ideal, longer preseason for next year is the only positive I can think of atm

Young fella turned into a diehard supporter about 10 weeks ago… has not been pretty. Complete meltdowns once a week

They really thought it was be a walk in the park. Come play some park footy, won’t have to work hard. They thought they have Reynolds back so that’ll do it
Walters has been telling everyone for 2 months our problems will be fixed when he returned
No insight

Who wants a bet that Rosie was forced off my bed from Jack who is still salty about his and my mum's team

I guess this is what happens when it's been so long since you have had your troops back and you play a gritty team who put everything on the line.

Young fella turned into a diehard supporter about 10 weeks ago… has not been pretty. Complete meltdowns once a week
Mine did during 2020. It’s been a ride.

The squad is too soft. We need a taskmaster coach to come in and light a fire under their asses. This year has been unacceptable with the players we have.
Agree 100 percent
Except it is totally acceptable when we have accepted this all year and done nothing about it

Just tell him to take a leaf out of your boy Trump's book and pretend we actually won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Johnny92
  • Shane Tronc
  • Kev_Guz
  • The True King
  • Old Mate
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Dazza 92
  • Spooky1013
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • FACTHUNT
  • barker
  • Allo
  • Robboi_321
  • Wolfie
  • TwoLeftFeet
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.