POST GAME [Round 21, 2024] Broncos vs Bulldogs

An appropriately pathetic, dysfunctional and insipid end to what has been a joke of a season. Kev has all but lost me. I appreciate everything he has done for the club, but he is just not up to it as a coach. Ciraldo made him look useless today. Also a few players like Cobbo, Hetherington and B Walters that are more or less passengers. And the Dogs were missing Crichton and JAC.

With the squad we have on paper, being closer to the bottom 4 than the top 8 is just unacceptable.

Thank you Broncos. I can now forget about rugby league until 2025, and save $35 a month.

I don't see 2025 being anything more than barely making the 8 at best under Walters. Particulaly with the dogshit assistants they're looking at bringing in.

Good coaching... would be amazing if we had Ciraldo.
In a year he's taken the easy beats to have a well structured, disciplined team who can build structures, follow a game plan and are the second best in the NRL at defence.
But at least the old boys are happy.

Not contesting bombs, not adjusting our game plan to an obvious ploy to keep shifting it wide every set, not able to handle a team down two of their best players in attack.

Pretty much our 2024 in a nutshut. Fluke in 2023 off the back of individual brilliance. That brilliance does **** all when teams learn how to blunt your trick shots and fluke plays and you have no actual structure or game plan to fall back on.

How you go from minutes of winning a gf to this absolute shit show blows my mind.
Our backs have been atrocious, we have been beaten in the middle more times than not this year.
Unfortunately I think Reyno is all but done. We need to have a genuine plan in place and it’s not Madden.
This team 100% think they’re so good, when in reality they’re a bottom 4 side. With absolutely nothing to prove the hype. Nothing.
I’m not sure how Kev survives tbh (but he will). The fall from grace is beyond comprehendible.
And absolutely no faith 2025 will be any better.

I’m no expert. I don’t know what needs to change. But something needs to change.
The talent is there in the squad. We need someone who can actually build something with it.

Screenshot 20240720 171227 X

There is always next year..............yeah **** that I'm sick of it.

Anyone want tickets to next weeks game??

Active Now

• The True King
  • Battler
  • Xzei
  • Old Mate
  • Allo
  • Foordy
  • Shane Tronc
  • RolledOates
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Wolfie
  • Johnny92
  • Kev_Guz
  • Dazza 92
  • Spooky1013
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • FACTHUNT
  • barker
  • Robboi_321
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.