POST GAME [Round 21, 2024] Broncos vs Bulldogs

You watch how positive Kev is in the post match presser.
“Seasons not over just yet, we’ve been training really well the last few weeks, I’m sure the tide will turn”..
The tide has turned Kev, unfortunately it's for your coaching position.

Similar story to almost every game this season. Frantic attack, getting smashed in the key metrics and reliance on some magic pulled out of nowhere.

45% possession again today, which is one of the stats we are running dead last across the entire league in. We have had more ball than our opposition just 3 times this season. Stats have pointed to us being a bottom 4 side all season and now it's starting to catch up to us. At least completions and errors improved a bit today but even so the attack still looked lost. We scored one well worked try once the oppositon had put 40 on.

How do have a middle of Hass, Carrigan, Jensen and Willison and Reynolds' kicking game yet spend every game camped in your own half?

Just a disgusting lack of desire. That's all it could possibly be.

Thank god i had other things i needed to do today and missed the game. Not sure i have the will to watch a replay.
You are blessed to not have watched it.
You watch how positive Kev is in the post match presser.
“Seasons not over just yet, we’ve been training really well the last few weeks, I’m sure the tide will turn”..
Did anyone watch the presser? What did he end up saying?

Press conference is up. Kevvie says they were a bit flat but he doesn't know why.

His favourite phrase this season is that he doesn’t know. Every single week, he doesn’t know. Still bringing up Origin? My eyes couldn’t roll back any further. Jesus Christ.

That Haas kick spoke volumes.

Frustration, and plenty of it.
It was perfect example of a team that doesn't want to do the hard yards.

Flashy bullshit. We are a poorly coached side and it hurts to say we look like a team of show ponies.

So disappointed. I sat through the GF live last year. I sat through 2015 GF live. Both 2016 and 2024 have been fucked.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Redfern_1980
  • Sproj
  • pagey
  • theshed
  • Dash
  • Battler
  • Johnny92
  • Bucking Beads
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Old Mate
  • Spooky1013
  • The True King
  • Xzei
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.