Round 21 - Bulldogs vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t think any particular player is to blame tonight, the worst habits of each player has shone brightly.

Moderators, step up. Some of the stuff this last five minutes is utter tripe and I’m not talking about what’s happening on the field.

It looks bad that we are hooking/making pivotal changes to our formation this late in the season though. Is Bennett looking to embarrass certain players?

Also makes a side boring and predictable. Cowboys have plenty of structure.

Please tell me a more effective game plan than running hard and tackling hard?

Complete your sets and kick to the corners?

What's something better than either of them?

Structure doesn’t = boring. It’s a base to work from.

Have a look at any true title contenders this year than look at us. We look like an under 8’s team, give it to the talented guy and hope he pulls something out of his ass.

Last edited:
It's all down to attitude, and frankly ours stinks like the tip. Certain players have become way too comfortable in their own skin and need to be torn a new one or told to **** off.

It’s just such a tease though. If someone said hey broncos fan.. you’ll make the top 8, I would have been pretty happy with that. The team on paper didn’t look that great, most people tipped us to miss the 8 and then we string some nice periods together and you’re thinking maybe 5th or 6th.

There is a class gap between souths, storm and roosters. The next 5 in the top 8.. is anyone’s guess who wins.

Don’t think any particular player is to blame tonight, the worst habits of each player has shone brightly.

Forwards (exception of Sims) have been totally dominated. Weak as piss.

The thing that really shits me is that every year we sneak in to the 8, lose first round and bow out and everyones like "it's okay we made the finals". I'm sorry, but as a one team city, with all the third party deals in the world, that's not fucking good enough. Look at the Roosters and Storm. Really, they are the only other teams who have the sort of financial resources we do, and every year they are top 4 contenders.

Honestly, when did it last look like we would actually win a comp? Don't say 2015, because honestly we weren't that great that year at all. To me, we haven't looked a chance since Lockyer left. A lots happened since then, gone through 2 coaches, and brought back an old dinosaur who has done nothing but **** teams over the past 6 years.

We need a new coach, a new captain, and for severl of our team to be moved on.

Reactions: Dee
We deserve to lose and haven't shown up, but **** me dead the refereeing has been horrid.

Thank **** the stupid touchy saw a forward pass.

We play shit at ANZ because we have no fucking idea how to play on that surface.

That stupid kick from Macca was exhibit 1.

The grass is long and it doesn’t roll.

That was poor

Roberts has been particularly shit tonight

The thing that really shits me is that every year we sneak in to the 8, lose first round and bow out and everyones like "it's okay we made the finals". I'm sorry, but as a one team city, with all the third party deals in the world, that's not fucking good enough. Look at the Roosters and Storm. Really, they are the only other teams who have the sort of financial resources we do, and every year they are top 4 contenders.

Honestly, when did it last look like we would actually win a comp? Don't say 2015, because honestly we weren't that great that year at all. To me, we haven't looked a chance since Lockyer left. A lots happened since then, gone through 2 coaches, and brought back an old dinosaur who has done nothing but **** teams over the past 6 years.

We need a new coach, a new captain, and for severl of our team to be moved on.

WTF? 2015 was incredible. One of the most exciting years of attack we've had, not to mention the fucking brick wall in D.

We deserve to lose and haven't shown up, but **** me dead the refereeing has been horrid.

There's at least 17 other blokes out on the field you could blame for this loss. Oh, and one up in the coaching box.

What was the market for bulldogs 24+? We have actively looked like we are trying not to reduce that margin.

If the board doesn’t go in and make Wayne **** niko off , they can make him join him

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.