Referees: Matt Cecchin, Gavin Badger
Sideline Officials: Todd Smith, David Munro
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Bryan Norrie
Venue: 1300SMILES Stadium
Kickoff: 7:50 pm
Broadcast: Channel 9; Foxleague; Kayo

Last edited:
I’m not sure we’ll beat the cowboys

Unreal how much we're missing Gillett's defense on that right edge, praying that he's right for next week. I said a couple of weeks ago to keep Fifita starting, but if we want to make finals, we can't. We need Glenn & Gillett defending 80 on edges and Fifita can provide reasonable bench impact.

1. Milford
2. Oates
3. Boyd
4. Staggs
5. Isaako
6. O'Sullivan
7. Dearden
8. Lodge
9. McCullough
10. Haas
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Pangai Jr

14. Segeyaro
15. Fifita
16. Ofahengaue
17. Flegler

Well you'd hope we will surely bounce back after being embarassed but I'm still expecting a very tight win. That being said I'd say we're an equal chance of going to shit and the Cowboys winning 13+.

Last edited:
With all due respect, Gillet’s defense won’t change much to this game at all IMO, and I think his tank is almost empty too given his fitness.

1, Milford
2, Oates
3, Staggs
4, Glenn
5, Isaako
6, Boyd
7, Dearden
8, Lodge
9, Turpin
10, Haas
11, Fifita
12, TPJ
13, Flegler

14, Segeyaro
15, Ofa
16, Carrigan
17, Kennedy

I’d like to see more of Coates and would give him the right wing. I can’t watch Isaako on roller skates any longer

Unreal how much we're missing Gillett's defense on that right edge, praying that he's right for next week. I said a couple of weeks ago to keep Fifita starting, but if we want to make finals, we can't. We need Glenn & Gillett defending 80 on edges and Fifita can provide reasonable bench impact.

1. Milford
2. Oates
3. Boyd
4. Staggs
5. Isaako
6. O'Sullivan
7. Dearden
8. Lodge
9. McCullough
10. Haas
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Pangai Jr

14. Segeyaro
15. Fifita
16. Ofahengaue
17. Flegler
If Fifita doesn't start he heads to Melbourne, simply as that. It's the way it is these days, potential has so much power these days.
[automerge]1564748521[/automerge]
With all due respect, Gillet’s defense won’t change much to this game at all IMO, and I think his tank is almost empty too given his fitness.

1, Milford
2, Oates
3, Staggs
4, Glenn
5, Isaako
6, Boyd
7, Dearden
8, Lodge
9, Turpin
10, Haas
11, Fifita
12, TPJ
13, Flegler

14, Segeyaro
15, Ofa
16, Carrigan
17, Kennedy
Nice team mate, I like.

Last edited:

1, Milford
2, Oates
3, Staggs
4, Glenn
5, Isaako
6, Boyd
7, Dearden
8, Lodge
9, Turpin
10, Haas
11, Fifita
12, TPJ
13, Flegler

14, Segeyaro
15, Ofa
16, Carrigan
17, Kennedy

We just saw a snapshot of our defense without McCullough & Gillett. If we go with that team, we're going to leak 30 points most games. They're literally the only 2 players in our team who I would consider above average defenders, everyone else is below average for their position, except maybe Haas, although he has his moments too.

We just saw a snapshot of our defense without McCullough & Gillett. If we go with that team, we're going to leak 30 points most games. They're literally the only 2 players in our team who I would consider above average defenders, everyone else is below average for their position, except maybe Haas, although he has his moments too.

I do like Macca putting pressure on the ball kicker, but that’s all I appreciate him defensively...... and we don’t need talk about his role in our sets.

Gillo had his glory, but he’s not well, his problem all starts from a broken nose and now it’s been back complaint, he’s a good bloke, but I just don’t think he got much more to offer, I think Inglis probably felt the way Gillo is feeling now and then just retired

I do like Macca putting pressure on the ball kicker, but that’s all I appreciate him defensively...... and we don’t need talk about his role in our sets.

Gillo had his glory, but he’s not well, his problem all starts from a broken nose and now it’s been back complaint, he’s a good bloke, but I just don’t think he got much more to offer, I think Inglis probably felt the way Gillo is feeling now and then just retired

His problem wasn't a broken nose it was a groin complaint in origin camp which lingered, and then developed in to lower back pain.

If he's fit, he's in our starting side, pretty simple.

Doesn't matter how good or bad we are doing or how good or bad the Cows are doing, this is being decided in the final 10 minutes.

Hope TPJ is itching to get out there and rip in, the Cows won't have forgotten what he did to them last time out.

I'd prefer minimal changes otherwise so just Dearden or O'Sullivan in for Seggy if Macca is right to go (Turpin to the bench) or for him if he's out (Turpin to 9).

His problem wasn't a broken nose it was a groin complaint in origin camp which lingered, and then developed in to lower back pain.

If he's fit, he's in our starting side, pretty simple.
I believe Gillo's problems all stem from his serious neck issue. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that there's a connection between all the symptoms. Neck, groin, lower back,sciatic nerve? According to my amateur research the primary injury he sustained can result in lower back problems etc and I think the heavy weights and heavy collisions over a decade or more are significant factors.

Both teams are playing like shit but always lift against each other. I expect milf to be motm and we’ll win by 8

Active Now

• Tim K
  • Fatboy
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncorob
  • Bish
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Pablo
  • broncos4life
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Tmac
  • Waynesaurus
  • mieko
  • lynx000
  • BroncosAlways
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.