PRE-GAME Round 21 - Cowboys vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Says a lot about our squad when we are relying on an 18 year old to get us back on track. I’m in the same boat though. That’s a real shame for the young fella and for the team. Turpin, for all his effort just isn’t a 7 and we need him on the field. We should get that mad Israeli bastard Uri Geller to heal it .... Beckham World Cup style

There is no point having an old head in the halves if they have no idea how to play there. Boyd is an old head too, and he's just useless there.
Boyd isn't a half
[automerge]1564817847[/automerge]

[automerge]1564818100[/automerge]
Guess paix is our man now .

Last edited:
My vpn isn’t working at present so can’t access the tweet, what does it say?

Oh ffs the curse of our halves continues. Please let the turpin Boyd nightmare stop. Please.

Anyone know when SOS is due back? If I recall it wasn't a long term injury and was originally listed as 2-3 weeks.

Presuming Gillette and Macca are back and knowing Deardon is out, I'd suggest the following:
1. Milford
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Glenn
5. Coates
6. SOS
7. Macca
8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Offa
11. Fifita
12. TPJ
13. Carrigan
14. Segyaro
15. Haas (give him a game from the bench to recover)
16. Kennedy
17. Gillette (ease him back in with limited minutes)
Boyd needs a week in qcup to remind him he's replaceable. Tell the halves to kick to Coates. Macca to shore up right side edge defence.
Both back rowers to watch Linnet's check and release defence for the Rabbitohs on repeat.

Anyone know when SOS is due back? If I recall it wasn't a long term injury and was originally listed as 2-3 weeks.

Due back next week.

Turpin is a 9. Put him there.
Or on the bench with Segy at 9. Turps might be the best utility player we've ever had - up there with Berrigan - but he can't carry Boyd in the halves.

Or on the bench with Segy at 9. Turps might be the best utility player we've ever had - up there with Berrigan - but he can't carry Boyd in the halves.
Yeah I agree, seggy to 9 , turpin bench. Macca 7 , sos 6 and boyd in the centers.

Hope TPJ is itching to get out there and rip in, the Cows won't have forgotten what he did to them last time out.

I'd prefer minimal changes otherwise so just Dearden or O'Sullivan in for Seggy if Macca is right to go (Turpin to the bench) or for him if he's out (Turpin to 9).

You bit about the Cows not forgetting could be a problem. Their boys are going to be fired up for revenge. They have one big game left in them this year, and i fear we are going to be on the end of it

You bit about the Cows not forgetting could be a problem. Their boys are going to be fired up for revenge. They have one big game left in them this year, and i fear we are going to be on the end of it
They were pathetic the other night, at least we got rolled by the best team in the comp.

They were pathetic the other night, at least we got rolled by the best team in the comp.

They were pretty bad, cant see them performing that badly again especially against us. Mind you, im not sure we can be as bad again either.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Jedhead
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.