PRE-GAME Round 21 - Cowboys vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Dearden potential ACL so he won't be playing.

They were pretty bad, cant see them performing that badly again especially against us. Mind you, im not sure we can be as bad again either.
I think we have them , especially if Sos is back.

Terrible news about Dearden. I thought he and SoS would’ve made a good halves pairing.

I’m not against having SoS and Macca in the halves and dropping Boyd. Boyd is literally not doing anything at all at 6 so we might as well just chuck the other dud there because at least he can tackle and kind of kick. Stop hampering Turpins development and let him actually play hooker.

1. Milford
2. Oates
3. Glenn
4. Staggs
5. Farnworth
6. SoS
7. Macca
8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Fifita
12. TPJ
13. Gillett

14. Seggy
15. Offa
16. Flegler
17. Carrigan

Dearden gone, probably for season at this point. When’s SOS back?

Is Dargan out injured? I don't get having halves that we have bought playing ISC and not using them when we have an injury crisis like we have had. I do not understand how they expect to beat any of the top sides with a halves pairing of Turpin and Boyd. Does my head in.

Is Dargan out injured? I don't get having halves that we have bought playing ISC and not using them when we have an injury crisis like we have had. I do not understand how they expect to beat any of the top sides with a halves pairing of Turpin and Boyd. Does my head in.

Bennett signed Dargan ... Maybe Seibs doesn't rate him at all

I think it's time for Paix to make his debut.

1. Milford
2. Oates
3. Boyd (unfortunately)
4. Staggs
5. Farmsworth
6. O'Sullivan
7. Paix
8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Glen/Fifita
12. Pangai Jnr
13. Carrigan

14. Segyaro
15. Fifita/Glen
16. Gillet/Flegler
17. Offa

18. Flegler

Macca have a rest mate. Take the last few rounds off to make sure you good to go for state league next year.

Active Now

• Ondi
  • BRC088
  • Broncosgirl
  • Alec
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BroncosAlways
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Foordy
  • maddo
  • broncsgoat
  • Kev_Guz
  • Fitzy
  • Johnny92
  • Big Del
  • Bish
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Santa
  • Hurrijo
  • mystico
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.