PRE-GAME Round 21 - Cowboys vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Then he goes and slips over or some shit, is there a curse or do these guys not have long studs or something. Pearson was the same, gets within sniffing distance and falls over nothing.

Farnsworth hasn't shown much in first grade either. If anything Shiba has been more solid.

The Cows squad is looking pretty ordinary, with Peaheart Hess in the centres. Should definitely target him and his winger cause they will be brittle

Any confirmation which sides Shiba and Staggs will line up on??

You would think Staggs can't be moved given his form, but he was playing left side when Shiba was last in the team.

Wonder if Staggs gets pushed to left center or stays on the right. Whoever plays on the right would have decent cover (TPJ & Turpin effect) while for the one playing left gee! Where do I start? ( Oates will either rush out and play for intercept or put his head down while trying to tackle but misses && Fifita not so comfortable playing left edge & added to all this, Captain Give-up Boyd). Hope whoever plays left center kills it without relying much on his either side.

On the contrary, what’s with Gillet sitting out continuously? He’s been a gun player while at good health but looks like his dodgy back & body is turning its back on him. Hope he recovers very very soon if not I want him to medically retire without putting further strain on his body. I wish I could say the same about Boyd & Andrew but still, I want them to move on or retire at seasons end.

The cows right side has been pretty good for them in recent weeks up until their thrashing by the tigers but I still can't see them moving Kotoni as the cows left side is very fragile.

Wonder if Staggs gets pushed to left center or stays on the right. Whoever plays on the right would have decent cover (TPJ & Turpin effect) while for the one playing left gee! Where do I start? ( Oates will either rush out and play for intercept or put his head down while trying to tackle but misses && Fifita not so comfortable playing left edge & added to all this, Captain Give-up Boyd). Hope whoever plays left center kills it without relying much on his either side.

On the contrary, what’s with Gillet sitting out continuously? He’s been a gun player while at good health but looks like his dodgy back & body is turning its back on him. Hope he recovers very very soon if not I want him to medically retire without putting further strain on his body. I wish I could say the same about Boyd & Andrew but still, I want them to move on or retire at seasons end.

I hope not for the sake of my SC team. TPJ and Staggs will absolutely tear up that Cows edge.

so your saying Milf can't kick while playing fullback.

Milf needs to take more 5th tackle options instead of relying on Turpin for these... he can do that while playing fullback just as easily as he can from 5/8

He isn't doing as much as he needs to from fullback though that's why its best to move him in the short term. He did the bulk at 5/8

Glenn is injured, Shiba slots in.

The guy that was keeping James Roberts in reserve grade...FMD!!
Fp

Turpin has been pretty bad at 7 defensively

at the risk of being called negative he's been pretty poor in most of his appearances.

No, no. This is not negative, this is absolutely realistic. He has been poor. Hope he is a different player on the left.

If anything tpj should be well rested to be able to destroy taumalolos

...gotta love the coach really putting the foot down for this game and demanding a response by making a scapegoat of a young centre/winger in Coates who hes dropped...

Insanity; do the same thing over and over yet expecting a different result...

...gotta love the coach really putting the foot down for this game and demanding a response by making a scapegoat of a young centre/winger in Coates who hes dropped...

Insanity; do the same thing over and over yet expecting a different result...

still got to have the replacements to make changes ... no good making changes if the result is a likely worse performance.

and Coates was hardly made a scapegoat ... he was a late inclusion last week due to injury, and since we have TPJ returning from suspension he wasn't needed.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Justwin
  • Sproj
  • BruiserMk1
  • Mr Fourex
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  • Cavalo
  • Stix
  • Jazza
  • Galah
  • Culhwch
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.