Round 21 - Cowboys vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no attempt at a tackle on the kicker is okay?! FMD Moose is a deadset **** head

Basically once our big forwards got tired we looked pathetic.

McGuire another eyegouge lol

TPJ is dumb sometimes but at least he isn't afriad to stand up for his teammates and not just walk off when someone gets hit with a cheapshot.

The Broncos have been playing dumb but **** me the refs have been shocking.

First off the Cowboys try which touched Opacic's arm. The first replay showed that.

And that hit on Milford, they have been calling those penalties all year.

Seggy will come on and we'll put 2-3 tries on them in 10 mins by going right. Macca is the dumbest player in the comp.

My eyes are watering at this. Do these two teams seriously want to make the 8?

Giphy 4

Man this is an awful game of Rugby League. If it wasn't my team, I'd rather watch a painting show or something.

BRB, watching Bob Ross vids on YouTube to calm down...

how can you get to this level and constantly bash out mistake after mistake all season and not change or figure it out? It’s literally basic footy skills half the team is lacking.

If this is sh*t we are going to see if we make the finals.......well honestly I'd rather us not.

McGuire has got to go 6-10wks. Eye gauges are of the lowest, **** he is nothing but a deadset grub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Nightwatchman
  • Financeguy
  • Manofoneway
  • Harry Sack
  • Dreaglor
  • Hurrijo
  • DrGee
  • Kenny powers
  • Scdeac
  • Waynesaurus
  • Gaz
  • thenry
  • LGH
  • bert_lifts
  • lynx000
  • Broncosgirl
  • jarro65
  • Bucking Beads
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.