Round 21 - Cowboys vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
The Broncos have been playing dumb but **** me the refs have been shocking.

First off the Cowboys try which touched Opacic's arm. The first replay showed that.

And that hit on Milford, they have been calling those penalties all year.
How in ****'s name is that awarded. That's black and white corruption.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
I dead set can’t believe what I’m watching .. I’m sorry but you can’t blame the coach for this crap!!!
I'm sorry, but what?

This is fucking awful coaching and it's absolutely on Seibold. It's his shitty team selection, it's his shitty positional selections, it's his shitty coaching structures.

So long as he keeps a hooker in the 7, a washed up fullback who might be a centre in the 6, picking a useless centre at centre (Shiba), I don't expect our attack to look anything but disjointed and pathetic.

Dee

Dee

QCup Player
Apr 30, 2010
Can't even get angry anymore.

Just can't believe how bad we've become in under a year.

K-Style

K-Style

NRL Player
Jun 1, 2014
I'd take Whitchurch over Shiba any day. Shiba has more lives than a cat.

V

Viti

NRL Player
Feb 2, 2011
I'm sorry, but what?

This is fucking awful coaching and it's absolutely on Seibold. It's his shitty team selection, it's his shitty positional selections, it's his shitty coaching structures.

So long as he keeps a hooker in the 7, a washed up fullback who might be a centre in the 6, picking a useless centre at centre (Shiba), I don't expect our attack to look anything but disjointed and pathetic.

What’re the other options for 6 and 7 though?

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
I don't want to see Shiba playing for us again after this game.

S

Spike

NYC Player
Jan 20, 2017
Shibasaki has dropped the ball three times in the first half. Has not scored in his NRL career. The times he’s been open to score he has dropped the ball. **** me. There has to be someone else.

LockyersLeftBoot

LockyersLeftBoot

QCup Player
Mar 24, 2017
"Not sure how they came to that conclusion.". Like I said, Thompson has no idea.
I haven't ever noticed him too much but deaset I would rather listen to Braith. He is horrible.

Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013
It amazes me that these guys are getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to produce this shit. There are park footballers out there that are better than some of these muppets.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
So no attempt at a tackle on the kicker is okay?! FMD Moose is a deadset **** head

The referees wanted the half to end as much as we did.

A couple of shining lights in an otherwise awful game of footy. Certain players aren't doing their job, and it's forcing others to try and pick up the slack. The game plan couldn't be any easier, get it to your fringes as quickly and as often as possible and play off the back of it.

Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay

QCup Player
Jun 5, 2013
TPJ is dumb sometimes but at least he isn't afriad to stand up for his teammates and not just walk off when someone gets hit with a cheapshot.
TPJ is easily frustrated when we are playing poorly and gives away penalties when on tilt. My solution: stop playing poorly.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
McGuire has got to go 6-10wks. Eye gauges are of the lowest, **** he is nothing but a deadset grub.

He’s just salty that he has one eye. A bit like when Harvey dent became two face. He just embraced that shit and went nuts

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
I wish it was next season already at least then if we are still going shit we will get some mass changes including the coach

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
"when these two teams play you can throw the form guide out the window" Yeah nah this is exactly the crap game so far I was expecting going into expecting from two dud teams in 2019.

M

Maddy1to9

QCup Player
Sep 13, 2017
If we were serious with our game plan & how we want to be performing, we would be looking at at 0-18/20 score in our favor. It’s frustrating that we invited them Cowgirls to our half repeatedly & the scores are level. Horne the boys amend that at halftime.
Want a whole lot better performance from our mob. Seibold doesn’t need to find silly excuses come presser time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Pablo
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.