Round 21 - Cowboys vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
We shouldn't have re-signed both Lodgr and TPJ. Needed to save cash for a good half.
Disagree, we need to offload our deadweights. Boyd Macca and possibly Gillo taking a massive chunk of the cap, doing jack all between them.

Last edited:
Also can we please get 1 of our FUCKING halfbacks back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
How is Boyd’s “experience” and “example he sets to younger players” worth him doing absolutely nothing on the field? He’s got an out of position rookie next to him in the halves and does nothing to help him out.

Well, that's my pain limit reached.

Hope I remembered the safe word.

We are winging it every single tackle. Nobody out there knows what they are doing.

That’s it. 2019 is a wright off. What a pathetic performance all over.

Absolute shit. They dont deserve to win or make the 8.

Broncos looking for a leader, they have a 300 game, captain in the halves and he does bugger all. Get in there and give some direction

How is Staggs getting no ball when he's been one of our form players recently?

I’ve never seen a more poorly drilled team in my life, I thought this coach was all about modern tactics? I’m sorry but I can’t help but blame the coach deadset this is a travesty

How lazy was Haas there. Yes he is being asked to do a lot on attack but he needs to make more of an effort there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Dash
  • Lazza
  • Gaz
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Justwin
  • Socnorb
  • LittleDavey
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.