Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Turpin kicking game average at best.... why is he kicking more than milf or macca. He is a fill in half with full responsibility . Surely we can get be coached better that the 5th is more to milf ? Nothing against Turps would love to see him full time hooker

Did Boyd just say their staying in the halves ?

Darius saying Turps will stay at 7? **** me...
Great effort from Turps but sadly he couldn't organise a play in a pre-school

Have you ever seen the true face of God?

Didn't get to see it as i have been at the hospital with my daughter since 3pm. By the sound of it, I don't think I'll bother with the replay.

2 points though, back in the 8
Only if the Bulldogs beat the Tigers. Otherwise, we drop out of the 8.

I had been telling my wife (in another room) how shit this game was every time I went to get a beer. She asked who won, I said “Put it this way; the Broncos won on the buzzer and you didn’t hear a peep out of me.” Usually I would wake the kids up with a result on the buzzer.

My heart raced a bit because of the thrill but I couldn’t care less. Our season is D-E-A-D

He's already lost me. Boyd at 6! What the ****.

It was worth it at first to get Milf back to 1 and get Boyd out of 1 but fark me Boyd has been even worse at 6 which only cripples the team more leaving Turps as our only “half” where he is completely out of his depth.

Last edited:
Turpin kicking game average at best.... why is he kicking more than milf or macca. He is a fill in half with full responsibility . Surely we can get be coached better that the 5th is more to milf ? Nothing against Turps would love to see him full time hooker

It’s very bizarre. Dearden who is a legitimate half wasn’t allowed to get anywhere near the ball on the last.

Isaako for man of the match. Or Haas or Fifita. The rest stunk.

Sure was a lot of negative comments about the coach tonight [emoji57]

Haas - 222m

We are not worthy.

I wish Haas did a bit more with the ball to be honest. He gets the ball in a lot of good positions to only continue rucking it up.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • mystico
  • Santa
  • jd87
  • Financeguy
  • Foordy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Griffo
  • Xzei
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • Wolfie
  • Old Mate
  • GCBRONCO
  • barker
  • whykickamoocow
  • Aldo
  • Fatboy
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.