/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Pick a half Siebold next week please
If I was seibold I'd put o'sullivan on ice to make sure he can play next week. Who cares if he's underdone for the game! It can't be any worse than boyd at 5/8th and shibasaki in the side. It'd be near impossible.
Weve had bad luck with injuries in the halves but the 2 young halves should now walk back into this side

You can only laugh at that crap. I can’t imagine how bad it would be to be a cowboys fan and watch your team lose to that shit
They’re probably happy knowing they beat us in a grandfinal.

Sure was a lot of negative comments about the coach tonight 😏

Haas - 222m

We are not worthy.
I do have to say, i have been trying to give seibs the benefit of the doubt but after that performance, wow.

For Missed tackles and dropped balls you cant blame the coach, but when the attack was standing so flat and had no plan. That IS a coaching issue.

The tries were not constructed, they were off the cuff or individual efforts. I do have to say, the lack of development on the field and team selections has really got me concerned with seibs.

Anyone seen Oates since origin 1? I surely haven’t. Offer him 350k, take it or leave it.
and the rest $ goes to securing Fifita

I feel sorry for Milford. He must be so frustrated. If he played for any of the top 4 teams he’d be Dally m fullback of the year and origin player. You can’t expect us to score points when we have no halves and a fullback doing everything.
Yes and no, he was rarely supporting our forwards and wasnt their for halfbreaks. The dally m fullbacks are.

I do have to say, i have been trying to give seibs the benefit of the doubt but after that performance, wow.

For Missed tackles and dropped balls you cant blame the coach, but when the attack was standing so flat and had no plan. That IS a coaching issue.

The tries were not constructed, they were off the cuff or individual efforts. I do have to say, the lack of development on the field and team selections has really got me concerned with seibs.
This

Yes and no, he was rarely supporting our forwards and wasnt their for halfbreaks. The dally m fullbacks are.

Yeah, I don't think Milford was particularly good. I don't even know what role he had tonight. If it's going to be a mixture of halves and fullback, just move him back to 5/8th.

He has Copley like handling but his defence wasn't bad and he took some hard metres....
All that said, I never want to see him wear a broncos jersey ever ever again
Copley was awesome in attack when he played centre. He didnt have handling issues 2014 onward. His biggest issue was getting run around in defence which Shiba is even worse.

Milford might have a decent running game in broken play, but I'm here to tell you he is NOT a Fullback.

He lacks the size, strength & most importantly the work rate of a modern day Fullback. This experiment needs to end immediately, we're a better side with him in the 6.

Is it just me or does it seem like the Cowgirls intentionally watered the sh*t out of the field to turn this into the slogfest to suit them better/take the edge off our speed?
Yeah that’s exactly what happened.

Didn't get to see it as i have been at the hospital with my daughter since 3pm. By the sound of it, I don't think I'll bother with the replay.

2 points though, back in the 8
Hope she is better. It was ugly. I'd say the worst broncos win I've ever watched.

Milford might have a decent running game in broken play, but I'm here to tell you he is NOT a Fullback.

He lacks the size, strength & most importantly the work rate of a modern day Fullback. This experiment needs to end immediately, we're a better side with him in the 6.
I thought he was exceptional tonight.

Unread

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • FACTHUNT
  • eggstar10
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Galah
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • kiwi2
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • Tim K
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.