Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I mean yeah it was definitely one of the worst games I've ever had the displeasure of watching, refs, both teams, just utterly pathetic.

Sure we didn't deserve to win but given how bad we played, if the Cowboys couldn't win that, they sure as shit deserved to lose.

Whatever. It was awful. Shit team, shit "halves", no structures at all, no discipline, no brains.

The "effort was there" but the brains were certainly not, they left those in the lockers. If we don't have a sharp turnaround in performance soon, my faith in Seibold's coaching ability is going to rapidly dwindle. It's not that we're playing bad, or are losing games, or even that we're out of the 8. We are a fucking abysmal team.

Deadset if he picks Boyd/Turpin as the halves next week I'm going to be pretty damn angry.

Conditions were very tough which hurt the spectacle. Happy with a win and the effort.

Corey Parker & Kevvie in Fox commentary box couldn’t hide their frustration on the way we played especially, Corey.
Gee, he’s a through & through Bronco even post his retirement. He’s very much frustrated with our game play and effort. Hope he rips and drills real hard into the forwards come training next week.

Last edited:
Didn't get to see it as i have been at the hospital with my daughter since 3pm. By the sound of it, I don't think I'll bother with the replay.

2 points though, back in the 8

Deadset if he picks Boyd/Turpin as the halves next week I'm going to be pretty damn angry.

Yep, the experiment is over for mine. I realize we have injuries but surely Milf can play 6 until Dearden or SOS return and **** Boyd off to Shibasaki's centre

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • Redux
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Porthoz
  • Morkel
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • Bish
  • NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.