Round 21 Discussion

Warriors losing is once again great for us. Actually both Penruff and Worriers lost, which is good for our top 8 chances. Now just need Melbourne to beat Canberra and Tiggers to beat the Titans.

Cowboys 4-0

28 minutes gone.

Cows look to be starting where they left off last week. They're playing with some more intensity and if they can just eliminate some of the schoolboy errors they could extend that lead.

With that said, Souths have received some calls tonight.

My God parra were awful tonight. Manlys support play is outstanding

Wow we sucked tonight. That extra week on the Gold Coast was a really good holiday for the boys but we as fans are wanting to get a run into the finals going here. Flog the shit out of em Madge.

Not the best evening although I think a lot of it had to do with the likes of Scott, Tamou & Sims aiming up against a Burgess unit which has had to do it all.

Very interesting couple of weeks coming up for Souths. Get the feeling the wheels might be coming off although this pre-finals slump has a history of leading to premiership glory.

Wonder how bad Sutton's injury is, with him and Inglis out Souths could go into a mini slump which isn't the worst thing.

You'd rather have some losses now than a few weeks out from the finals.

How to lose a game in the first half by the Raiders.

They should've been leading instead it's turned into a thrashing.

Good god Raiders, just walk off the field..

Who is this new wanker on CH9 ....

Same guy this arvo as our game friday night yeah?

I'm intensely disliking him.

He's a buddy of Tim Gilberts I think......

Geez there's some absolute shunts employed at CH9

How did Milford play? Spectacularly, judging by the scoreline.

How did Milford play? Spectacularly, judging by the scoreline.

Scored the only points for the Raiders.

Defensively at fullback he looked out of sorts ......

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • porouian
  • broncsgoat
  • Midean
  • Allo
  • Fozz
  • Fatboy
  • Scorchie
  • simplythebest
  • broncos4life
  • RodF
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Organix
  • MrMoore
  • BruiserMk1
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Galah
... and 31 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.